Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clubbing tops!

Hey girls!

I need to find more clubbing tops since my old ones have all been worn to death and London doesn't do dresses very well.

I'm looking for stuff that's unique, sexy but not too trashy. Any suggestions?

I particularly like bustiers/corset-inspired tops, bare-back tops, and anything floaty and semi-transparent (but still covering essential places!).

I've been depending on Sunny Ang for my tops so I've forgotten where else I can find these. any suggestions?? TIA!

bebe!!
    they have tons of perfect for clubbing tops that are sexy and classy! definitely not tarty wear either. in fact, my friend was trying on this floucy piece, which is a bare back (tied at the back with only a ribbon)! it's lovely. and also a lace, corset inspired top!

Comment

wow how's bebe's price like?

I know there is a store located in Wisma. No where else?

Comment

i only know of the one at Wisma.. if i remember correctly.

well, the tops i was talking about just now are all above $80. but they're having a christmas sale right now. 15% storewide.

Comment

Hey Xue, since you're so skinny, definitely can try Chaos! though sometimes they give me the very 'SPG' feel but their clothes are very sexy and pretty for clubbing

Comment

gosh i haven't bought clubbing tops nor gone clubbing in so long!!!

from what i remember, Arithalia has some pretty tops
            used to get my clubbing stuff from Phuture London too.

Guess has some pretty lacey tops now too.
            TopShop for funky stuff

that's about all i can remember now.

Comment

Re: clubbing tops!

Originally posted by ataraxia
              Hey girls!

I need to find more clubbing tops since my old ones have all been worn to death and London doesn't do dresses very well.

I'm looking for stuff that's unique, sexy but not too trashy. Any suggestions?

I particularly like bustiers/corset-inspired tops, bare-back tops, and anything floaty and semi-transparent (but still covering essential places!).

I've been depending on Sunny Ang for my tops so I've forgotten where else I can find these. any suggestions?? TIA!
              Xue, what is ur budget? Personally, I prefer Phuture London (Wisma Atria got more choices, Takashimaya Dept Store, Far East Plaza & Bugis Junction) and Urban & Co. (if u got 'S' Shape figure, must go for this) U can find Urban & Co. in Wisma Atria too, Scott Shopping centre, Bugis Junction & Millenium Walk.

Comment

Originally posted by vixette
                from what i remember, Arithalia has some pretty tops
                used to get my clubbing stuff from Phuture London too.
                Arithalia - do you mean the one in Wisma? I don't see it around anymore.

Comment

I like topshop. Chic, funky, sometimes sexy and very wearable!

Comment

Originally posted by elainetsai
                    I like topshop. Chic, funky, sometimes sexy and very wearable!
                    Too sexy for me. Bf had ever tried to ban to enter this shop. Although he told me this with joking tone, I can feel the meaning behind that. :roll:

Comment

Topshop definitely! Or u could try New Look in london...they have similar stuff to topshop

Comment

any places which sell petite size tops suitable for office as well as clubbing at an affordable price? most of my clubing tops are unsuitable for office wear and vice versa..such a pain

Comment

All good suggestions! Unfortunately, my budget is less than S$50 for a top, so Bebe and Guess are out. But I'd definitely check out TopShop and Phuture, though a slight problem with those is that everyone else knows about them. Dark horses like CHAOS and Urban and Co sound promising though!

Vix: no more staying home, come to Zouk with me!! I'm sad now because I have no idea which clubs are good. so I'm sticking to Zouk til I find some place better.

Comment

Originally posted by ataraxia
                            Vix: no more staying home, come to Zouk with me!! I'm sad now because I have no idea which clubs are good. so I'm sticking to Zouk til I find some place better.
                            me? *blinks*
                            im the regular 'mountain tortoise here'
                            last time i went clubbing was either centro or MS. have absolutely zero idea where's hip and happenin' now

zouk zouk arh?
                            hmmm.....when? i see my schedule
                            :late:

Comment

perfect in black is under great place!!

Comment

Working...
                              X