How to match clothes with red shoes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to match clothes with red shoes?

Hey girls! I really need some tips and advice for wearing red shoes without looking like Ronald Mcdoonals

I spotted a pair of red shoes and really wanted to get but the thing is that I am not sure of how to pair it. Am I able to pair it with the usual denim jeans and skirts? I wanted to get a new colour after hiding my feet in blacks!!

Please do advice and thanks so much! Dont want to end up looking like a fashion disaster!

i would say - keep it simple; i like to pair my bright red mary janes with solid colors like a simple white top with denim skirt. finally, it depends on whether you can pull the whole look off, don't be too self-conscious and you'll look fine

Comment

You can go with black skirt too! Denim skirt or jeans are safe bet. I team mine with jeans/skirts and olive or camo skirts to be different too.

Comment

i think black and red pair up nicely... u can also be in all black with outstanding shoe

Comment

Thank you so much girls!
          I am going to start off 2004 with a red shoes bang!

I was afraid of looking wierd with blue jeans on as the colour put together looks really odd.
          I read that wearing red accessories is also a good way to match the red shoes together?:huh:

Comment

Originally posted by stilafaux
            Thank you so much girls!
            I am going to start off 2004 with a red shoes bang!

I was afraid of looking wierd with blue jeans on as the colour put together looks really odd.
            I read that wearing red accessories is also a good way to match the red shoes together?:huh:

A red retro-ish bangle or red/white bangles or red earrings. But don't overdo it with red everything!

Comment

Originally posted by lovedust
              A red retro-ish bangle or red/white bangles or red earrings. But don't overdo it with red everything!
              heh heh of course woman!LoL
              I dont want to end up looking like Ronald McDonald's wife!

Thanks so much once again!

Comment

i love my red pumps and i usually pair them with jeans or denim skirts. Go with plain black or white tops, of course if you're wearing a red top, then the shoes will really go well! sometimes i just feel like spicing up the whole outfit with red shoes, so just go with whatever you feel is nice!

Comment

i always pair my red sneakers with jeans, and most often with a black top. i agree that denim is a safe bet.

red shoes are actually getting pretty common... it's a good change from the usual black.

Comment

i have this red hush puppies which is so comfy that i just pair it off with everything... btw i'm more into casual stuff though ( jeans, skirts n tees)

Comment

As long as you don't wear a bright yellow outfit with your red shoes I think you won't look like RM's wife! For bright color stuff like red or green shoes (yes i have a sparkly green pumps!) I play safe and pair it with either black or denim as most cotters here suggest. I'm terrible with color coordination!

Comment

i'll wear anything with red shoes.

turquoise matches it so so well

i'd totally wear a yellow skirt with red flats IF ONLY i had the skirt -lol-

i guess it's all a matter of carrying it off. there ain't no NAZI in zee fashion world!

Comment

Working...
                        X