HUI g-string

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUI g-string

Saw this in a small section of today's Life. Supposed to be a line of handcrafted g-strings with swavorski crystals. However, price is pretty hefty. Those interested can check it out at www.hui-exclusives.com

Thanks for sharing and indeed, they are soo pretty. Just wondering if the waistband will cut into the flesh and cause too much discomfort.

I think I will be crazy to spend $$ on this. To me, it's unjustified spending.

This-->

Comment

Reminds me of something Samantha from SATC would wear! Pretty, no doubt. But kinda uncomfortable though, don't you think?

Comment

WOW..pretty pretty
        But the price is even prettier. :roll:
        I guess there is always a price to pay for design.

Agree with raebelasian that it will be uncomfortable cos the waistband will cut into the flesh and probably some irritation.

Comment

Glad to be able to share with all the cotters......the picture caught my eyes cause the design is simple yet not losing its seductiveness.

Wanted to get this for a gal pal's birthday but eventually no.....she has sensitive skin like me.....don't want her to scratch her butt when wearing it.

Comment

oohhh nice
            i like the designs but personally i like t-backs better
            and it is so ex!!!

Comment

Another friend of mine saw the pics on the website....she joked may be on her wedding she'll get the white one to go with her gown

Comment

oh my its so pretty!!! even though i think my butt derserves such pretty thongs but i think it's madness to pay so much. Victoria's secrets are way cheaper!!!!! :roll:

Comment

Working...
                X