Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter Alexander

Peter Alexander

Let's discuss over here so that it will be easier for the spree, ya?

Comment

I have been looking high and low for a pair of stylo-mylo pink sneakers ever since seeing a pair of pink Adidas in BKK.

I kinda like this pair that the model is wearing but I don't suppose the site is selling this Any idea what brand this is from?

Comment

Re: Peter Alexander

Originally posted by raebelasian
        Peter Alexander

Let's discuss over here so that it will be easier for the spree, ya?
        Thanks, Rac. I was feeling rather uncomfortable with the lengthy thread even before anyone makes an order.

Comment

I kinda like this pair that the model is wearing but I don't suppose the site is selling this Any idea what brand this is from?
          Hey Girl, I closed up the pic and see something like a leaping lion...it's from PUMA i think. See if the strip band tally with Puma website?

Here you go: Puma

Comment

Thanks dol! It sure does look like a pair of Pumas to me

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
              Hmpf. The smallest size is size 6, and that's too big for me.
              oh.oh... I thought I'd give size 6 a try too. I hope they'll not be too big for me too.

Btw, the Brazilian thongs are a good deal. Even after exchange rate + shipping, it's cheaper than what Xodus is selling them for.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
                oh.oh... I thought I'd give size 6 a try too. I hope they'll not be too big for me too.

Btw, the Brazilian thongs are a good deal. Even after exchange rate + shipping, it's cheaper than what Xodus is selling them for.
                do remember they are thongs with a heel and the material can kill u (cos it is rubber)?

Comment

Originally posted by natnatviv
                  do remember they are thongs with a heel and the material can kill u (cos it is rubber)?
                  :huh: Isn't shipping by amount (value) of purchase? That's what I read in the shipping infor page... :sotong:

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
                    :huh: Isn't shipping by amount (value) of purchase? That's what I read in the shipping infor page... :sotong:
                    yes shipping by value...
                    i am referring to the comfort level dearie

Comment

Originally posted by natnatviv
                      yes shipping by value...
                      i am referring to the comfort level dearie
                      oh.. that. Don't think it should be a problem. I've got a pair of these from Xodus. Just thought I want to buy a few more since they're quite nice for casual. I heels.

Comment

Dimples, I tried the pair at Xodus but didn't buy. Should I?? I do agree that it's cheaper buying from PA. Am worried that I won't look good in it. You know how unlady like I am...

Should I? :choice:

Comment

Dimples, I tried the pair at Xodus but didn't buy. Should I?? I do agree that it's cheaper buying from PA. Am worried that I won't look good in it. You know how unlady like I am...

Should I? :choice:
                          I think it's very versatile. It'll look great with sundresses, jeans or pants.

Comment

I'm eyeing the brazilian thongs as well but I don't know what size I should go for cos I usually wear VNC 7 but charles and keith 8..how??

Comment

i'm interested in the thongs too but concerned about the sizing as well. on the sizing chart for shoes, the '37' actually means the length of the shoe right? if this is the case, it might be too large for me. i'm a local size 5, never gone anything beyond this size.

btw, how much is Xodus selling? thanks
                              Last edited by satinchris; 14-01-2004, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Satinchris

btw, how much is Xodus selling? thanks
                                $39.90 They don't have hot pink though if that's the colour you want. I thought their dark purple is nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X