No announcement yet.

Peter Alexander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree, X:odus 's dark purple is but the heel is too tiny for me to balance on! do you think the PA's heel is wider? :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
      I'm interested in the Brazilian Thong but I'm not sure of the Australian sizing :huh:
      Reason why I didn't even bother to look at the webbie was because I thought it was lingerie...I like the slippers too! Are they comfortable though?

Comment

I emailed the customer service of PA asking about the length of the Brazilian thongs. I'm trying to compare it with the one I bought locally to determine if the size is okay. Will update once I hear from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
          I emailed the customer service of PA asking about the length of the Brazilian thongs. I'm trying to compare it with the one I bought locally to determine if the size is okay. Will update once I hear from them.
          Thanks, Linda!

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylee
            Reason why I didn't even bother to look at the webbie was because I thought it was lingerie...I like the slippers too! Are they comfortable though?
            Trust me, I wouldn't spend AUD$19 on a pair of thongs (the lingerie).

Frankly speaking, I'm not the best person to ask about the comfort level of the thongs. I am rather new to these kind of footwear myself, but I'm well, hooked

Comment

Originally posted by islande
              do you think the PA's heel is wider? :huh:
              I do agree that the heel from X:odus is a bit tiny and I have difficulty in balancing myself. Kinda like unsteady in my strides.

I'm still contemplating if I should get a new pair of shoes. :choice:

Comment

Originally posted by raebelasian
                I do agree that the heel from X:odus is a bit tiny and I have difficulty in balancing myself. Kinda like unsteady in my strides.
                yup me too! :roll:

it actually would work out to be around SGD30 -35 with shipping i think, almost the same as X:Odus

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylee
                  Haha... same here! initially the words 'brazilian thongs' conjured up images of brazilian woman, sun & beach and swimwear.

Comment

ok, good news for small feet gals! i had email them regarding the length for the brazilian thongs, for size 6. it is just under 23cm.
                    wheee..... i'm going over to CozySpree now!.

Comment

You emailed them too, Chris? Posted the reply in the CozySpree thread. Anyway, you are right. They are approximately 23cm. Good since I can wear them.

Comment

Originally posted by Satinchris
                        ok, good news for small feet gals! i had email them regarding the length for the brazilian thongs, for size 6. it is just under 23cm.
                        wheee..... i'm going over to CozySpree now!.
                        Oh does this mean that the cut is slightly smaller than our usual? Cos I can't decide whether to get 7/8.. if the cut is smaller, then probably I'll take 8

Comment

yes dimples, i emailed them too. it's good news for us, yeah?

grace, i do think the cutting might be smaller too. since their size 6 is about 23cm and locally, i wear a size 5. hths

Comment

THanks dimples for checking that out! I am normally a UK39/40 so i wonder whether size 8 will be big enough! :roll:

Comment

just measured my foot in my school's computer lab and it's just nice!

Comment

Oh, so a local size 5 is the equivalent of their size 6? Then if I'm a local size 6, I should take a size 7 then? :huh:

Comment

Working...
                                X