Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baileysMilk
    replied
    anybody still buying from peter alexander??

Leave a comment:

• sephirias
    replied
    Peter Alexander is having a SALE!!!

hey girls,

PA just sent me an email notifying me of their sale AND *reduced* international shipping costs!

does anyone wanna get stuff? i'm interested in the brazilian thongs.

xoxo,
    metta

Leave a comment:

• babyflite
    replied
    No problem, hope you'll enjoy your new PJs when they arrive.

Leave a comment:

• ponine
    replied
    Oh.. Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it!

I shall go for S size then. I guess it helps to get a looser fit for PJs too. hehe.. Thanks dearie!

Leave a comment:

• babyflite
    replied
    I think S should fit you fine. I'm an AUS/UK size 10 and I usually order S for bottoms and M for tops coz I'm busty (except for ribbed tank tops then I go with S). If it helps I measured one of my size M cami and it's about 13 1/2 inch laying flat unstretched while my size S pyjama button (same cutting as the second picture) measures 13 inch unstretched.

I only wear my flannel PJs in winter, I wouldn't wear it in summer coz it'll be too warm.

PA actually doesn't have an actual store. They sell mainly through the catalogue and online. The thing about PA is they are very popular and a lot of the cuter stuff tend to sell out very quickly. David Jones department store does sell some PA stuff, but only a very small selection.

Leave a comment:

• ponine
    replied
    Erica, you mentioned that the flannel PJs might be too warm for singapore weather right? I like the parise poodel PJ but that's flannel so i mgith just skip that. My friend told me that she wears S for sussan buy she never tried PA before. Does these 2 brands have about the same sizings? And do you know whether the website's stuff are the same in store? There just to be too little selection online.

Sorry to buzz you with all the questions dearie! Here's some that caught my eyes under the sale section.

I thought this cutting look bigger than the pant below:

This is the paris poodle flannal set!

Leave a comment:

• babyflite
    replied
    What are you ordering? Do you know what size you are in AUS/UK?

Oh and certain stuff you can order different sizes for the top and bottom, eg. a S for top and M for bottom.

Leave a comment:

• ponine
    replied
    Originally posted by babyflite
    Ah Sussan is ok, some nice flannal PJs but Peter Alexander definitely has cuter stuff.

Sizing wise it's pretty standard Australian sizing. Doesn't run quite as big as VS although still big when compared to SG. What size are you normally? I usually get S for VS and I get either S or M for PA depending on what I'm getting.
    Thanks for helping Erica! I'm usually a local M or L depending on cuts. Ahh.. i think i will take the risk and go for S for PA. The clothes on the model at the website look pretty big me. I'm pretty sure S for top would be fine for me But i'm bottom heavy haha so maybe S might be a little tight. That's the problem of being in-proportional.

Leave a comment:

• babyflite
    replied
    Ah Sussan is ok, some nice flannal PJs but Peter Alexander definitely has cuter stuff.

Sizing wise it's pretty standard Australian sizing. Doesn't run quite as big as VS although still big when compared to SG. What size are you normally? I usually get S for VS and I get either S or M for PA depending on what I'm getting.

Leave a comment:

• ponine
    replied
    There are quite a lot of different brands here, not sure which one you're referring to. But I really like Playboy cami sets too.
    Hey Erica!

Just checked ! It's sussan that my friend is referring to. Too bad there ain't much to see from the website so i might just end up getting my some from PA instead.

Can i enquire how does the sizing runs for PA ? Do they run big like VS ? or are they of a smaller cut ? Sorry to trouble you here because i once get some PJs from VS in size M (according to the size chart) but they end up way too big and long for shortie me.

:bestwish

Leave a comment:

• babyflite
    replied
    There are quite a lot of different brands here, not sure which one you're referring to. But I really like Playboy cami sets too.

Leave a comment:

• ponine
    replied
    ponine, PA's pyjamas are very nice and comfy! as long as you don't get the flannal ones they shouldn't be too warm for singapore. their spring/summer collection tend to be nicer than the autumn/winter ones but they're all good. i always order the cami/tank top sets coz they're so comfy and cute.
    Hey Erica! Thanks !
    I remotely remember about this other Australian brand of clothing/PJs which a friend strongly recommended while she was studying over there. I rememberred her saying that they have nice PJs and is cheaper than Peter Alexander. Any idea?

Leave a comment:

• babyflite
    replied
    ponine, PA's pyjamas are very nice and comfy! as long as you don't get the flannal ones they shouldn't be too warm for singapore. their spring/summer collection tend to be nicer than the autumn/winter ones but they're all good. i always order the cami/tank top sets coz they're so comfy and cute.

Leave a comment:

• ponine
    replied
    Is Peter Alexander Pyjamas value for money? The yare a little steep in prices but oh.. so cute designs!

I'm a little worried that the material might be too warm for our local's weather too ?

Any other nice Australian brands to recommend for clothes/bags? I think they make nice designs!

Leave a comment:

• satinchris
    replied
    i couldn't balance well on the OP too. heel is too soft.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X