Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundresses

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sundresses

    where to get pretty dresses, esp sundress?

    for CNY!!!

  • #2
    hmmm lots of places - isetan is a good choice; wisma and scotts branches have a wide selection of sundressed from local brands, pretty and affordable

    Comment


    • #3
      Sorry Pinky forgot to give u my recommendations... I think u shld try Bugis, Heeren, Far East Plaza....think there wld be nice dresses for sweet young things.....or how about POA? thought I saw some nice dresses but that's months ago though....

      Comment


      • #4
        hahaa.. i remembered that i was trying to describe fcuk to a fren but i do not how to pronounce it. i spell it out, with "u" first then "c"... haha.. very very embarassing. =P

        Foudue? where is it exactly in suntec? is it the store which sell beach wear?? tot the shops that surround fountain are all those restuarants and eateries?

        Far East Plaza used to have very nice dresses when their basement was still metro then. but now, things not only get more ex, the clothes arent that nice anymore.

        how about bugis village? spot any nice dresses there? because i heard that place is a place that sells loud and streetwear clothings. =)

        Comment


        • #5
          Nice sundresses...Roxy, Ripcurl, Aztec Rose!! Woohoo ...Love those stuff

          Comment


          • #6
            went to TOSS @ Annex today...really pretty dresses..there's spaghetti strap and bare-backed...i love bare-backed dresses...tried on 2. looked great but didn't buy...now must think carefully before spending $$ :o but well..if anybody's looking for a dress. THIS is the place to go...sure can find one...

            Comment


            • #7
              TOSS? i tot they have a shop in far east, is it by any chance the branch?


              Originally posted by "Pauline"

              went to TOSS @ Annex today...really pretty dresses..there's spaghetti strap and bare-backed...i love bare-backed dresses...tried on 2. looked great but didn't buy...now must think carefully before spending $$ :o but well..if anybody's looking for a dress. THIS is the place to go...sure can find one...

              Comment


              • #8
                huh... me was rather demoralized when i go to shop for a dress yesterday... sad sad..cant find a nice one!!!

                went to Fong hugs but the colour not nice. dress range also not nice.

                was thinking of considering the bullock cart at cineleisure... the dresses are not bad but dun think it is nice to try right?? not very expensive though. =)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Love that Delia's dress too!!! Not so sure about the quality of Delia's though...anyone familiar with this brand's cut and quality?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    honestly the quality is usually not as good as what u see on the website, cut is not too bad, at least for me...but for the price, can't really complain, it's pretty much a teeny-bopper site after all

                    in my experience, dresses' quality are not bad, tops are rather filmsy...only worth it if u get it at a sale

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Cute dress! Don't know about Delia's though ...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Nice dress!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by "appleger"

                          TOSS? i tot they have a shop in far east, is it by any chance the branch?


                          Originally posted by Pauline
                          went to TOSS @ Annex today...really pretty dresses..there's spaghetti strap and bare-backed...i love bare-backed dresses...tried on 2. looked great but didn't buy...now must think carefully before spending $$ :o but well..if anybody's looking for a dress. THIS is the place to go...sure can find one...
                          Yeap! it has a branch at far east also...

                          hey pinky, you really should try TOSS :o

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            rant about a maroon sun dress i saw at Pepper Plus near my place today - the SA recommanded it to me and i lined up to try it coz it's kinda cute and for only $30, why not?

                            fits me really well and i wanted a new piece - but oh no, they don't have it in maroon anymore...ok...so i checked the piece i tried - there were 2 tears so obviously i didn't want it

                            just before i walked out of the shop, they put it back on the racks! c'mon! first, u recommand a dress that's sold out to customers, then you put a damaged dress back on the racks???

                            :evil:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by "bluebubble"

                              rant about a maroon sun dress i saw at Pepper Plus near my place today. c'mon! first, u recommand a dress that's sold out to customers, then you put a damaged dress back on the racks???

                              :evil:
                              OK, that place goes down on my blacklist.

                              I also hate, hate, HATE shops that insist their knitwear is freesized and because of that, do NOT allow you to try it on. I mean, I know they're afraid people may stretch the knits out of shape but that's why you have DISPLAY pieces, no???

                              Everytime a salesgirl gives me that lame excuse I just turn away and walk right out.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X