Good, inexpensive knickers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good, inexpensive knickers?

Looking for good, low-cut underwear. Where do you guys buy your underwear from(specifically panties)?

Hmm.... i think departmental stores like metro sells really cheap underwear. Not the main brands but quality is not too bad. I normally see lots at Metro Century square.

Comment

check out bonds. hipster cut, affordable and they last a long time. i should know. i've been wearing mine for years and they still hold up. not saggy.

Comment

Bonds are great!

And they always have fun new colors and all, definitely worth checking out

Comment

Er I always swear by Triumph's low cut panties. The price is freindly for my wallet too

Comment

3rd the bonds!

Comment

really suaku here.. but where can i get bonds? what are the price range like? thanks

Comment

tangs and 77th street stock them i believe but i get mine from australia. greater variety and i think its cheaper too.

Comment

thanks so much duckie

Comment

For comfortable and affordable ones, I buy Hush Pupples Low-waist. Made of thick cotton material that comes with a bit of stretch. I do remember seeing lycra on the label. IIRC, I bought a box of 3 for around 13 bucks. Will check again when I get home.

Oh ya, was at Tangs on CNY eve and there were clearance on Bonds knickers.

Comment

Bonds for me too! They last me pretty long and it's super low waist so they don't peek out from your jeans or pants.

Erm, if you can get hold of Delias products, their pantie are rather cool too. Funky designs and really cheap when they're doing a sale. I have a couple of them and they lasted as long as those bonds.

The triumph ones were bad for me. the waist bands died on me in matter of months

Comment

i go for Topshop undies... coz they're cotton (so won't get infections easily! ) and low cut yet comfy. cheap too! buy 2 get 1 free offers are frequent.

Comment

Sorry but does Bonds knickers cut into the butt creating ugly lines?

Comment

I love Hush Puppies Undies, I got a ton of them from the Robinson's Warehouse sale. 3 for 12.50 I think.
                            I suppose Robinsons would still have these on for sale in the stores.

Comment

i vote for bonds as well - even the g-strings are comfy but i love the regular cut and boyshorts best; don't cut into my butt at all! and they keep their shapes too unlike some pricier lingerie lines i've used

topshop's are cute but the ones i've used fall apart pretty fast after a few washes, blah

Comment

Working...
                              X