karmaloop.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• karmaloop.com

Ok, a quick spree since I'm late for a gift. Anyone who wants to piggyback on my orders, please do it soon. I'm still in the midst of calculating which is the best shipping method, getting them to ship to me directly or via VPOST?

Please post your suggestions here too.

Off to work on this spree now.

Orders are ending really soon, so please place your orders here and post all your questions on this thread rather than the great online shops thread.

Happy shopping!

I was just thinking, since Vpost has increased their rates, how about checking out EshopUSA? I haven't actually used this service yet but emailed them a few times with enquiries and they were really polite, helpful and fast

Comment

I'm searching for discount codes on MUA and by googling. So far the best ones I found is CRAZYCOOL15 for 15% off regular priced items. Not too sure if it works. Else, I always try to enter VISA to cheat and see if there's any discount. Anyone has a dicount code for sharing?

On karmaloop homepage, there is a US$5 off if you join their mailing list. I just did and have received the US$5 voucher.

edited to add: It costs me approximately US$20 just to ship a slipmat. Let me see how the orders are going to be then we decide if we should use VPOST or direct international shipping.
      Last edited by raebelasian; 07-02-2004, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Hey i know if you enter the code fren you will also get 15% off regular items! I saw this on friendster homepage

Comment

Thanks beetree Just let me know if u like to order

Comment

beetree, is this the one you like to order?

Comment

I can't see the pic! and the karmaloop website seems to be down now..but its black with the pic of heels and cocktail glass

Comment

Got it beetree! I know which one you are talking about

Comment

hi just wondering... if they accept non-US CC? and hows shipping time and CS like? TIA!

Comment

i must comment that i have had the most pleasant experience for my 1st order from karmaloop so far... prompt and friendly CS, fast and easy CC verification and most of all very very fast shipping to vpost shipped on the 5th and arrives on the 7th!

Comment

Lola, for the CC verification, did you call them to verify or through email?

Comment

oh i just emailed them... they asked for a copy of my CC (just blank out the last 4 digits of it if you're not comfy)... and a authorization letter... its as simple as that
                        Last edited by Lola; 09-04-2005, 02:53 AM.

Comment

hey lola,
                          you ordered from them?
                          if you wanna order from them in the near future can include me?

browse through the sites and found some nice-looking stuffs
                          Last edited by Glossie; 17-04-2005, 12:00 AM.

Comment

yes i ordered from them recently... sure will let you know if i order from them next time

Comment

karmaloop offer!

10% off any item!

Free ship when you spend $45 or more! - US only! or
                              $5 off when you spend $45 or more! - international

code: hookmeup

Comment

Working...
                              X