Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leyna
    replied
    ya! and in the end, the brolly i bought yesterday, put in my SO's car. but i am still looking for lace brolly cos i saw someone taking it and its really pretty thou i never bring out umbrella.

Leave a comment:

• Swittl0ve
    replied
    leyna
    hi dear im the same as you
    i dont use brolly or bring them out
    my one and only brolly is an esprit one bought by my bf, he can't stand me always getting drenched!
    even so i still dont bring it out unless its raining really heavily!

Leave a comment:

• leyna
    replied
    i never bring brolly out and i dont even have a brolly. BUT today it was raining heavily so i dont have a choice but to get a brolly cos my cousins and i got to walk over to another building which is a distance away and they forced me to get it so i went to look for it relunctantly and i was at isetan and saw this brolly which is light purple in colour and slightly translucent and i love it at first sight. it cost 13.90 cos its on promotion and now cos of the brolly, i totally love brolly now!

anyone collects brolly? i'm looking for pink lace ones.

Leave a comment:

• chelsin
    replied
    i got mine for $5 from china! its drawn prints are of a lady at a cafe with her dog on the weekends, n i love it!
    my colleague has a similar one also from china except its monotoned in black and white, but very pretty too!

Leave a comment:

• sin
    replied
    I brought my umbrella while I was in Korea for a holiday. They sell really pretty ones!

Leave a comment:

• happy_paradise
    replied
    I bought 3 auto umbrellas during last year seiyu's year.. its really convenient when taking the buses.. because just need to push a button to open, push a button to close.. wont kiap my fingers... but the negative thing is its pretty big, the good things are its really useful during rainy days. I bought for around $25 after 20% discount. ( auto one all quite big)

Leave a comment:

• littlematchgirl
    replied
    Originally posted by wholesome82 View Post
    Any recommendations for auto umbrella? Mostly for cars, those that u just have to press a button and it will open up.
    Hi wholesome 82, u can get it at isetan. i got it las yr during a special offer for 30bucks. quite useful when u r carrying a lot of stuff when it rain.

Leave a comment:

• scarlettrose
    replied
    My brolly is a two-toned pink frm Esprit. I love it! It's a small foldable one, perfect for bringing to work everyday

Leave a comment:

• spark_of_life89
    replied
    My umbrella is from Baleno...plain light blue and very easy to fold and keep. Some umbrellas no matter how I fold they always end up looking like a mess

Leave a comment:

• tessalov
    replied
    what an appropriate thread considering it has been raining!

I am looking for a nice and pretty brolly that i wont be ashamed to take out when it's raining. help!

Leave a comment:

• Alfalfa
    replied
    get those with the silver UV protection underneath, it supposedly works better than having the UV protection on the top.

Leave a comment:

• wholesome82
    replied
    Any recommendations for auto umbrella? Mostly for cars, those that u just have to press a button and it will open up.

Leave a comment:

• faithqi
    replied
    Originally posted by moonfairysgp View Post
    i love my freebie brollys from paul and joe. i have both the short and long one!

not sure if they keep out UVA/UVB rays effectively but they sure are pretty to look at.....
    Lol. I love pretty brollies and glad u had 2 of them

How much did u spent before getting the free brolly?

Leave a comment:

• moonfairysgp
    replied
    i love my freebie brollys from paul and joe. i have both the short and long one!

not sure if they keep out UVA/UVB rays effectively but they sure are pretty to look at.....

Leave a comment:

• faithqi
    replied
    I am looking for a folded brolly that is pretty, light weighted, compact and not too pricy (not more than $20). Any idea where I can start my search?

I tried taka and isetan, but those which I like are really pricy, and those with reasonable prices are too dull.

PS: I think Singapore has really limited choice when it comes to brolly selection despite that it rains so often here!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X