Drawstring pants/slacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawstring pants/slacks

I'm looking for drawstring pants, with strings that actually does its job of allowing the waist to have room for adjustment and not there just for show. Any ideas?

edit to add: Please don't recommend Eden, I have 3 pairs of their pants and the quality is LOUSY considering the fact tht I paid $80 - $90 for them.
    Last edited by mango; 14-02-2004, 08:26 AM.

Hi there!

- TOSS has good drawstring pants. There's a variety of colours and it comes in both a full length and capri version. I own 3 pairs! Reasonably priced too - $39 for the capri and $49 for the full length. However one of my friends who is very petite found it was too loose for her even with the tightening of the drawstring. Maybe you could give it a try?

Hope this helps!

Comment

Pinkblush, where is TOSS?

Comment

Not pinkblush here but you can find Toss at Heeren Annexe level 5 and FEP level 4 (i can't figure out the levels at FEP but i think it's 4th).

Hths

Comment

Thanks, Gwennie!

Comment

Yeah, I've heard about Toss, just never knew where its located. Thanks alot pinkblush and gwennie.

Comment

Giordano has drawstring pants too! Just saw it a few days!
              HTHs!

Comment

Yeap i think Giordiano has pretty affordable and comfortable draw string pants. Hey i saw some at Zara selling at $30+. HTHs!

Comment

I did checked out Giodarno's too, but the material is too thick and stiff for my liking (and the weather on a regular day). Zara's sounds good, never knew they have these too, will check it out!

Comment

toss's drawstring pants are really nice! haha. tempted a friend into buying two pieces. lol.

Comment

zara's yoga drawstring pants are my all-time favourite and I wore mine to death.. I go for them when I have no idea what to wear and the cut fits me perfect too!

Comment

does anywhere sell linen drawstrings? I know Giordano used to sell something that could be linen pants... but the length was too short for me... what a pity. My mum gets hers from British India, they are really good... but i want something more affordable.. hmmm. :roll:

Comment

pixash: i bought a pair of comfy linen drawstring pants from bodyglove for ~$25. however the shop's in malaysia JB. not exactly a very helpful tip unless it's convenient for you to make a trip there. do let me know if you do because i've got 10% off

Comment

Drawstring pants/ Slacks

Hi gals,

Where to find cheap drawstring pants/ slacks? like those selling in GIODANO.....but kinda ex....they selling at 39$....

Considering the quality...i dont want to spend almost 40$ for this kinda pants.......

My budget is anything below 25$....thanks

Comment

quite hard to find those below $25, cuz for drawstring pants mostly i see from giordano or toss. toss is $49. but i just passed by bugis street and at one of the small shops i saw some drawstring pants but i didnt check the cost.

Comment

Working...
                              X