Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much are you willing to fork out for office wear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For classic sheath dresses, I usually budget about $100+ per piece. Any thing more than that I may be quite reluctant to spend on.

For bottoms, never more than $50 for classic G2000 trousers.

For tops, I tend to splurge a little more on basic and classic designs such as blouses priced at about $60-$80. Not a cent more. LOL.

For blazers, they tend to take up the bulk of my budget. They can make or break and outfit, and a well-tailored blazer can shape your waist and give a sexier silhouette. So, I give it about $200 for a good quality piece.

Comment

for office wear, i will to fork out anything below $35. =)

Comment

around $50 to $70 is okay ba.. bought a few from a shop in gmarket.. material is good.. i usually read the past customers reviews..

Comment

anything below $35 will do ^^ just for work.

Comment

My office wear is usually less than $80 to $100. Can't bear to spend that much on that. I would rather splurge on more expensive dresses for events.

Comment

i'd say $50 max cause i'd rather splurge on dresses for special dates clothes are so expensive these days and people everywhere are wearing the same thing! hate clashing!!!

Comment

try coco nicolette facebook and u might find some chic and trendy working clothes below SGD35.

Comment

I normally buy office wear from online shopping stores at reasonable prices.

Comment

Normally I spend about $60-80 for a dress and $30-40 for a top / skirt. I prefer dresses though, no need to think of what to match with in the morning =P

Comment

Originally posted by princessken View Post
                      Normally I spend about $60-80 for a dress and $30-40 for a top / skirt. I prefer dresses though, no need to think of what to match with in the morning =P
                      I also prefer to buy dress for the same reason. My budget is limited to $50 below only for the dress. For the top I go for $30 below.

Comment

not more than 80

I love office wear! One of my fav types of apparel to invest in my wardrobe basically consist of mostly office clothes and i like the variety so i can swap every day of the week.

That said, it's hard to gauge how much I would pay. Maybe a good example will be below

Click image for larger version

Name:	11-93224-pnk_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	3607271

Recently bought this dress under 50, quite reasonable imo and I like the fitting a lot.

Basically it depends a lot on your individual consumer taste too. Anyway if you all want can check out the two dresses above at this site called Moyo Asia do a google search or something

Comment

Working...
                        X