No announcement yet.

Solely shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still need a pair of sneakers actually but my bf said that those are really ugly :roll:

Comment

Re: Solely shoes

Which are your favorite shops?
      No favourite shoe shops but I often visit FEP, Aldo, URS, charles n keith, VNC, xodus and Pretty Fit for ideas!

Are you adventurous with colors or is your collection predominantly single tone?

I tend to buy shoes that are either pink, black, blue or white. I am more adventurous with designs than colours as I dont buy that many shoes and I want my shoes to go easily with most outfits.

How do you care for your shoes?
      erm... I dont do much for my shoes unfortuately...

What are the must have (for you) this season?
      Addidas mary janes, pumps and I saw some lovely oriental slip-ons at a cart in FEP tdday! Lemming for those already! I also hope to own a pair of Nine West shoes as I like their design and quality!

Comment

Originally posted by lolitapop
        CAMPER SHOES!!!!!!![/URL] I like the twins range, and their lovely mary janes. Who else loves?
        I Camper too! I especially love their twins. So cute!!!! I have a pair but they're too big for me (the smallest size is too big for me and that's why I'm not buying as much). Anyone knows what I can do?!

Comment

Just something random, I saw my cousin wearing the below with her denim skirt.

I was kinda tickled with the sight of 'wrestling shoes' but she wears them so well!

I think SYTs can wear anything they want and still look so good. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by raebelasian
            Just something random, I saw my cousin wearing the below with her denim skirt.

I was kinda tickled with the sight of 'wrestling shoes' but she wears them so well!

I think SYTs can wear anything they want and still look so good. *sigh*

I like the Red series from Puma, suede too. Really nice! I love hi cuts.

Comment

Re: Solely shoes

Currently, Tang & Co, Aldo, On Pedder.

Are you adventurous with colors or is your collection predominantly single tone?

Depends. I am introducing coloured hues for shoes item by item.

Air them and apply protective cream for leathers, suede.

My SR Kitten Heels!

I will add on that for people who are eyeing that particular Stuart Weitzman, please spend some time really walking in the store before bringing it home! I had a blister size of a 50cents after wearing it just for dinner earlier!! Not buying a SW again manz!

Comment

abit out of point, but NInewest, Aldo at Rafflescity having sale up to 50%

Comment

Vincci for high-heeled sandals, Bally for 'work' shoes

I'll go as far as pink or white and blue; nothing more exciting though

..... ........

Am making the most of my pink Adidas ballet Jishos although the weather's still nippy; Would like to get some strappy wedgies and summery espadrilles soon.

Comment

Cole Haan

Saw a lovely pair of pumps from Cole Haan this afternoon. How does the quality measure up? Reviews anyone, please.

Comment

ohh.. the shoes are lovely, never heard of the brand though so cant help you much

Comment

Whoah....just checked out the Camper website! x10 I really love their twins too!Especially the Sporty ballet slipper in white napa,as well as the Casi Casi range, and the Red leather mary-janes with a rubber sole from the Industrial range and the Brothers range.....very very nice but all of them are far from reach for me.... x100. Now, my dream is just to get my hands on those Campers...
                        Last edited by Dionne; 05-03-2004, 04:08 PM.

Comment

hey dimples, cole haan makes good quality leather shoes - I have not tried this particular pair but their shoes do not pinch (at least on me) and fits very well ! do try it on and walk around in-store to see how it fits on you ! (out of topic - they make some pretty leather handbags too ) HTHs !

Comment

i love nine west heels!

Comment

Re: Cole Haan

Originally posted by Dimples
                              Saw a lovely pair of pumps from Cole Haan this afternoon. How does the quality measure up? Reviews anyone, please.

this is so sweet!!

Comment

where's cole haan?

Comment

Working...
                                X