Pencil skirt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pencil skirt?

Hi..pls let me know if u girls have seen those type of pencil skirts anywhere and the price range?
    I've just been prmoted to marketing & sales and I need more than black, blue and grey pants~

what is pencil skirt?? :huh: :huh:

Comment

There are lots of pencil skirts around! U2 and G2000 would stock many of such skirts as well as GG<5 and zara..

Comment

ari thalia at wisma has nice ones-just clingy enough and very flattering. cheap too!

Comment

check out the latest issue of Female. pencil skirt from G2000. and they featured different tops to match it with.

Comment

My dream is to be able to wear a pencil skirt! I have very rounded hips though and a small waist so they are impossible for me to fit nicely in. I always have to buy A-line skirts.

I like the look of pencil skirts because they look sleek and professional.

Comment

Haha, on the contary I can only wear pencil skirt...I have flat bum and skinny legs..anything else like A-line will make me look like bamboo.
              Thks girls

Comment

Skirts - hanky hem, pencil, etc!

Hi all,
                wonderful news to share.
                I've landed myself a new job after 3mths of bumming and evaluating my life.

My office requires me to wear skirts on Mon-Thur because I'm required to meet alot of people, although I personally prefer pant suits.

Where do I find stylish skirts that will not raise eyebrows in the office? (I cant find the old thread so...)
                I've been to Zara and MNG but they carry more pants than skirts.

I'm looking for:
                - pencil skirts
                - and any other skirts that will look good with a jacket.

Any suggestions? Tips? Advice? Help! :note:

Thanks so much!

Comment

I think Sense or Series have pretty nice pencil skirts too. But I haven't check it out for some time. U might want to go there and give it a try ???

Comment

i think G2000 and BEGA have very decent work suits and pieces.
                    most of my work clothes are from there.

the prices are within $200 for a set and the colours are solid and "safe".
                    mixing and matching are easy too.

for G2000, buy when the sale is on.
                    a $180 jacket can go at $60, which is very worth it.

Comment

My personal faves for workwear - Southhaven, G2000, MNG and Zara!
                      Should be able to find some nice skirts there

Comment

g2000 has really nice work wear and affordable prices.

Comment

bought a white pencil skirt from Mango today.. got a problem in matching with clothes... any advice from all the fahsion guru here?

Comment

supre does carry pencil skirt as well. cutting quite nice. heex!!!

Comment

i really cant find a top to match well with my white pencil skirt.....

Comment

Working...
                              X