Where to buy Nice Tees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Nice Tees

Anyone knows where to find nice plain tshirts or tshirts with prints? Can't seem to find many nice tees in Singapore......

And one more question: Anyone knows where to get plain puff sleeved tees?(preferably black ) hee....thanks for helping!!

I have seen puffed-sleeve tees at FCUK, but am not too sure if they have them in black.

On a related note, I wonder if anyone knows where to get tees with smart-aleck.y type slogans - like the kind you can buy in those little shops in the States? I've seen Drew Barrymore wear a sweet pink little tee with the words "girls kick a.s.s" in really small type - too cute! I wants!

Comment

Re: Where to buy Nice Tees

Originally posted by cUppucino
      And one more question: Anyone knows where to get plain puff sleeved tees?(preferably black ) hee....thanks for helping!!
      i got mine in topshop, but it's in white though, they should have black too i think. do check it out!

Comment

FCUK has got lotsa puff sleeved tees. hey i want that drew barrymore tee too!!

Comment

me too! hmm wonder if i could print my own. anyone know where i could find a decent printer?

Comment

Originally posted by nywoe
            On a related note, I wonder if anyone knows where to get tees with smart-aleck.y type slogans - like the kind you can buy in those little shops in the States? I've seen Drew Barrymore wear a sweet pink little tee with the words "girls kick a.s.s" in really small type - too cute! I wants!

i know Supre in Australia had tons of smart-alecky print tees a season or so back.

slogans like
            - i'm with stupid (with arrow pointing to side)
            - talk to the hand (with a huge hand print)
            - queen of WHATever

got myself one or two...tad bit naughty but cute!

think yahoo auctions has some up for sale too.

Comment

I recently ordered loads from Delias!

They're having a sale now as well, so worth checking out.

Comment

Originally posted by nywoe
                here goes, gal!

Check out this!

http://www.customglamgirl.com/index.htm

Comment

Originally posted by ataraxia
                  I recently ordered loads from Delias!

They're having a sale now as well, so worth checking out.
                  I've been told that their t-shirt quality ain't so great, though I wanted this "Sugar&Spice" tee so bad! I'm so sorry to rain on your parade; really really hope you find that what I've heard isn't true! Do post on CC and let us know how the tees are

Comment

Originally posted by raebelasian
                    here goes, gal!

Check out this!

http://www.customglamgirl.com/index.htm
                    OOH thanks!!!! Any idea how this e-tailer is in terms of quality and CS? TIA!

Comment

Sorry gals.....would like to check out the price for fcuk tees? On what price range? thanks alot!! i've seen their tees...some of very nice designs..but i can't remember the price already... is it like around 30plus$ to 40$???

Comment

majority of FCUK tees are around $49

Comment

topshops's got plain lycra tees in the prettiest colours! I bought 3 of it and I'm thinking of getting one more..

Comment

you could check out the shops at far east plaza, many have shops selling simple tees with bold print/sayings. i've seen black/white tees at the zara branch at liat towers saying "oh!!!", "affect and effect" etc. the price's quite reasonable too at $12.90 - $16.90.
                            for printing on tees, there's a shop at far east plaza located either on the second or third floor all the way at the back. it used to be on the first level but they moved. you could bring in your own designs or choose from a massive number of pictures etc from there.
                            hope that helps!

Comment

Thanks, spiralled!

Comment

Working...
                              X