Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any consignment goods?

Hi,
    anyone has lobang for consignment goods for me to sell in my flea mkt? Thanks.

I have some...

Hi,

I own a boutique and I have some clothes from last season which I can consign to you for sale. Most of them are single pieces and I just want to get back the cost of the clothes. You can do your own mark up.

Let me know if you want to take a look at the clothes.

Thanks.

sunflower

Comment

hey... I am interested too... any more of the goods left??

cin: how do u go about getting goods for ur flea market? u mind sharing? thank you

Comment

Hi April, Welcome to CC! Please do a self introduction at Cozybabes so we get to know you better. Thanks!

Comment

I'm having a sale now....after the sale, I can sort out some of the goods and if you're interested to get them on a consignment basis, you can call me at 98470817....

regards,
          The Sunflower

Comment

Wanted: Consignment Goods

Hi,

If you do have products like clothes, acessories, gifts or anything you want to consign.

Pls feel free to contact me at 8222 7189 or [email protected]

Just send me the photos and price of the items or arrange for a viewing session.

Hope to hear from you!

Cheers!

Weny

Comment

Originally posted by cin
              Hi,
              April and Cin,

Hi, i have about 400 t-shirts to consign, and also bags and blouse, please contact me, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by thinkthink
                April and Cin,

Hi, i have about 400 t-shirts to consign, and also bags and blouse, please contact me, thanks.
                What kind of clothes are u selling?

Comment

i am selling japan and korea dresses, send me an email and i will send you my new stocks photo album. [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by cin
                    Hi,
                    hi

You only want new stuff ?? I have a few branded stuff if you are keen do email me at [email protected]. Thnks

Comment

Hi April,

I was wondering if you are still looking for consignment goods?

Comment

hello,
                        interested in goods on consignment - pls call 98293626 - thank you

Comment

Working...
                        X