Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban Outfitters

www.urbn.com

I know quite a few girls like this brand and have bought things from them - any reviews?

I love how funky their clothes are. Extremely unique and trendy! There's a store just down from my hall and I *love* the clothes there! The only problem is they're ridiculously expensive (average 30GBP a top) and it's not worth it for that kind of material.

But the clothes are lovely!!!

For girls who have bought stuff, how does the sizing run? Bigger or smaller? Just right or a little loose?

I'm really tempted to order online!! :choice:
    Last edited by xue; 09-03-2004, 10:23 AM.

elena I haven't ordered yet coz no one replied to my question.

Coz I've a big bottom as in, my thighs are the problematic part, so don't dare to anyhow order in case I look like I'm walking with 2 tree trunks!

Comment

Actually i was wondering what's the difference between Damsel Knit Gaucho & Lux Sash?

Someone please enlighten me(besides the fact that one has a sash;the other not)

Comment

melody80 : i have that problems too.. so sometimes may have difficulties buying bottoms!
        but the colour i want only left with L.. so i orderd it in L for my mum.
        she like it quite alot especially when it's so cheap.
        hopefully my mum can wear it, or better still i can wear it.

mesmerise: actually i feel that the Lux Sash Tie Knit Gaucho is more flare at the bottom than Damsel Knit Gaucho.

Comment

anyone has their shoes? what size shld i get if i'm wearing size 7 for C&K?

Comment

Originally posted by melody80
            Actually I'm a member of the forum which gynger is from, didn't know she's a member here as well.

I think it should be quite safe to join the spree (just my personal opinion tho) coz the sprees in that forum will be monitored by the admin.

But in case you gals don't feel safe enough, it is alright to ignore her.
            I don't know who gynger is and why she PM-ed me
            I never mentioned I was interested in a UO spree and do not belong to that forum as well.
            I'm definitely ignoring her!

Comment

Warning!!!

hi gals, for your information, I received the same PM from roxyger last time too! It's just a tactic (excuse for needing to get more orders to hit an amount to get free shipping or lower cost of shipping etc) to get people to join private sprees!! Please be careful of new cotters or those you do not know well or have not met before.

I've learnt my lessons and hope fellow cotters will learn from my mistake and many others as well and not join private sprees.

If you do join, it's at your own risk, as highlighted in CC's guidelines.

Hope that helps!

Comment

Originally posted by elena
                hey melody, so what size r u getting for the gaucho?
                i'm not sure what size to get too!

sorry i might be too late... i got the gauchos in size S... the lux sash one.. i'm usually a USA 4 for bottoms..

Comment

so if i'm a US 10 then i shld get L for those gauchos?

Comment

25% off the sale items!

so.. should i get this? in tan?

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopp...ProductID=9449

and does this in navy even look nice? it kinda looks flimsy and lousy.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopp...roductID=10218

Comment

'GET AN ADDITIONAL 25% OFF ALL SALE ITEMS' promo is BACK!!!
                      Last edited by daphnee; 04-01-2006, 03:57 PM. Reason: Private spree contents

Comment

Vel, offer is on again.
                        tempted..anyone knows if the lucky breaks offer is still valid

Comment

Originally posted by after1998
                          25% off the sale items!

so.. should i get this? in tan?

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopp...ProductID=9449

and does this in navy even look nice? it kinda looks flimsy and lousy.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopp...roductID=10218
                          the wedge is more unique, but it looks rather painful!

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelGirl
                            'GET AN ADDITIONAL 25% OFF ALL SALE ITEMS' promo is BACK!!!

Anyone ordering? can i ride on pleaseeeeeeeeee?
                            I just ordered last week! Should I get more stuff to use this discount?

Comment

anyone selling their lux sash gauchos in black do let me know k? thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X