Alannah Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alannah Hill

wow lucky you!! I dont have the moo-***....*sigh* too bad we only get a small selection here in singapore! oh well Is Sass and Bide that popular in Aussie??

Prices in Singapore tend to be marked up quite a bit. Do check out ebay, you can get pretty good deals there.

And yes, Sass & Bide is very popular in Australia. I'm not that into it though, I only like the EVH jeans and maybe a few pieces here and there.

Comment

Ooh! Ebay! heh thanks i definitely will!!!
      wheee!!! I keep hearing people talk about S&B and was wondering what all the hype is about

Comment

i only like one pair from Sass and Bide which i wear to death. it's super super low waisted. i wouldn't have gotten this if a very kind cotter didn't reserve it for me. i got a pair of east village too but it's light blue and i'm not crazy over the colour.

Blackjack has a small selection of sass and bide.

Comment

Thanks for the links babyflite. Have heard a lot about AH, but don't think she stocks in the UK so haven't seen many of her collections.

Comment

How is the sizing for AH like?? Tangs only stock sizes till 12 :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by teiko
              How is the sizing for AH like?? Tangs only stock sizes till 12 :roll:
              Standard Australian sizing, up to a size 14.

Comment

They're lovely, Erica. Now you have me lemming for these too.

Wonder if Tangs will be bringing any of these in. I'm really interested in the tweed jacket, trenchcoat and third outfit. Any idea what's the damage?

Comment

Linda, more gorgeous stuff here!

<a href="http://www.six6photography.com.au/Fashion04/Mff2004/16Mar%20Plaza%20RTW3%20Alannah%20Hil/RTW3%20Alannah%20Hil.htm">Alannah Hill A/W 2004</a>

The tweed jacket and coat are not in stores yet, but the coat will probably cost around $700 or up judging from her previous coats. Not sure about the tweed jacket but there is a matching skirt too.

The 3rd outfit as in the silk and lace trimmed cami and skirt? They are $300+ each, you can't see in the pic but there are embroidered flowers on the silk too.

Comment

Originally posted by babyflite
                    The tweed jacket and coat are not in stores yet, but the coat will probably cost around $700 or up judging from her previous coats. Not sure about the tweed jacket but there is a matching skirt too.

The 3rd outfit as in the silk and lace trimmed cami and skirt? They are $300+ each, you can't see in the pic but there are embroidered flowers on the silk too.
                    $700? Now that I know Maybe if I wear them often enough, cost may not be too bad yah? :choice:

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
                      $700? Now that I know Maybe if I wear them often enough, cost may not be too bad yah? :choice:
                      Well its just a guess but yeah her coats tend to fall around that range. Still, a good coat will last many years right?

I'm seriously considering the coat, the only thing is it's light coloured so it will definitely require dry cleaning very often. It's so much prettier than dreary black/grey though.

Comment

I like this skirt too!

Comment

i love the trenchcoat too but at $700+, it's too ex. her skirts are so pretty. i like the A/W collection for skirts as colours are darker. pastels are nice to look at on other girls but it's not really me. now, where to find AH in perth.

Comment

michannat, I'm hoping the trenchcoat will be cheaper too. Depending on the material, it might be cheaper than I estimate. Waiting eagerly for it to arrive in stores.

Alannah Hill in Perth:

37A Bayview Terrance
                            Claremont
                            WA 6010

Tel: (0 9385 4855

Comment

thanks erica. i'll definitely check it out when i'm there.

i'm eyeing the skirts and a couple of tops. too pretty.

Comment

Working...
                              X