No announcement yet.

Will you buy shoes online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will only buy the shoes online if I have the chance to try them on beforehand at the shop. I feel it's not only important to know the sizing but I have to know how comfy the shoes are as I get blisters easily.

Comment

I will only get it unless the price for the shoes are really cheap or they are from those branded sites, if not i feel it's risky buying them online as we can't get to try them.

Comment

No, for me i will not buy shoes online no matter what. I need to try it on and walk around to feel the comfy of the shoes.

Comment

No.. For shoes I feel it's best to try in the shop, need to test out the shoes, else get blisters and all... Prefer for retail store than online shop

Comment

I don't mind buying shoes online but it's either a reputable store (most US websites or ASOS) or they must have actual pictures of the item.

Comment

Originally posted by Butterscotch IceCream View Post
              No.. For shoes I feel it's best to try in the shop, need to test out the shoes, else get blisters and all... Prefer for retail store than online shop
              Me too. When buying shoes, I prefer comfort than the look.It;s hard to know if I just buy online. Of course I still look for pretty shoes but comfy at the same time. I already have too many shoes that's painful to wear and it's such waste i'm not using them anymore

Comment

I buy shoes online every now and then because they're different and we can't really get those kind of designs here. Sites like asos etc. Same UK sizes so fits every time.

Comment

Apricot Accessories

I agree that online shoe buying is risky... so I'm really surprised when I found out there's an online shoe store "www.apricotaccessories.com" that offers full exchanges/refunds. Although it takes 3-4 weeks for my shoes to be exchanged (if the size doesn't fit) at least I don't have to let the shoes go to waste...

Comment

NOW I can say definitely YES! I will buy shoes online. Its fun to shop online....

Comment

• Yes I often buy online. So far I dont have any problem. I buy online because I like the designs.

Comment

• Hi. Can u provide the link or address? Can't find ur shop.

Comment

• Last week i just bought a pair of heels online, to support a friend's girlfriend as she just started an online blogshop. The sizes differ by about half inches, still can wear though, just that its slightly bigger.

Comment

• I buy shoes from Kshopper.com. I think it will help you.

Comment

• Hi! Anyone tried out Earthies shoes? Is it really comfortable to wear?

Comment

• i buy clothes online more. don't like buy shoes online, the size doesn't match

Comment

Working...
                                X