No announcement yet.

Will you buy shoes online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello..I want to buy shoes online but my problem is how could I get it?

Comment

• I buy clothes, jewelry, and other things through online but I don't buy shoes online because the size doesn't match.

Murano Glass

Comment

• I buy clothes, jewelry, and other things through online but I don't buy shoes online because the size doesn't match.

Murano Glass

Comment

• any of u buy havaianas flip flops online? if combine *** frens in single package, cheaper than the local hav stores?

especially since us dollar is low.

Comment

• Most likely I will not get it online. Sometimes it will differ by half an inch.

Comment

• The size doesn't fit that well, I rather get it from shops so that I can try it on .

Comment

• I buy shoes online too. Sometimes it's just plain cheaper, and nicer in design. Most of the times, shoes I bought online fits me just nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by JanelStacey View Post
                  I buy shoes online too. Sometimes it's just plain cheaper, and nicer in design. Most of the times, shoes I bought online fits me just nice.
                  I agree, the shoes online are so much cheaper like LB , TGIFashion, Melissa2ks . Also much more unique. Retail stores designs are getting mundane. These are shops that i usually patronise for pretty shoes !

Comment

• Originally posted by FELICIAKOH View Post
                    I agree, the shoes online are so much cheaper like LB , TGIFashion, Melissa2ks . Also much more unique. Retail stores designs are getting mundane. These are shops that i usually patronise for pretty shoes !
                    I can't seems to find all the sites you are talking about.. can share their full link?
                    Thanks in advance!!!

Comment

• I've bought shoes online from different stores with different results.

Qoo10 - shoes are mostly made in China. They're cheap but the quality is low. And the cutting is often too narrow for my broad feet. BAD place to shop for shoes for me.

Zalora - I buy mostly from brands I'm familiar with, like Mitju and Charles and Keith, because I'm familiar with their sizing and cutting. They mostly fit. If not, I have the option of returning them. I also like some of the other new brands too, because their designs are more interesting than the chain stores we have in Singapore.

Comment

• The size can be different, I buy clothes more. Shoes usually I will get it in malls.

Comment

• Will you buy shoes online?

I hv bot MbMJ mouse flats from shopbop.com recently n saved a lot! Just try them in the shops b4 u decide which size to get

Comment

• Hihi
                            Can visit Ribbon | Avec Amour - Ribbon they are selling all their new in items at $28 due to GSS

Comment

• Hello there,

We are an online shop based in Seoul, South Korea and we sell items such as bags, shoes and accessories.

Our shop is at A Favorite Sunday - Korean Fashion Shop |. All items will be carefully checked and wrapped before we post them from Korea.

Thank you for reading

Click image for larger version

Name:	girlishmood12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	3608010

Comment

• I usually avoid buying shoes online, but there are times when I do cave in to temptation. I recently bought a pair of Melissa inspired nude jelly wedges from Taobao.. was a pretty good buy! Here's the link if anyone's interested - https://streetgaga.com/hangs/4873

Comment

Working...
                                X