Old Navy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Navy

hmm... so if i'm ordering from ON, can I do it by VpostUSA? and use my local mastercard?

you don't order by VpostUSA.

you order with your local mastercard. then ship to VpostUSA address and have them ship it to you in Singapore.

Comment

yah thanks! yah, I know i don't "order by" VpostUSA, i'm referring to utilising their service. i've use it b4. not a green horn..

Comment

Oh dear, havent ordered from ON for ages!
        Is the Vpost address still at
        900 WEST FLORENCE AVENUE
        C/O YGPS-LAX
        INGLEWOOD CA 90301

if not what is the right address?

What do i put under 'city, state and zip code' for the ON website for billing address?

Comment

vpost has shifted outta there for some time. just log into your vpost account, enter vpostusa, go to personalized guide, the new address is there.

Comment

Thanks Falo, I havent ordered for so long that I cant even remember my vpost id.
            will get a friend to order for me instead haha...

Comment

oh dear, call up or email vpost with your quandry, i am sure they will release the info after verifying your identity (since its linked to our ic).

fyi, we had 2 successful orders in the past month simply using full vpost addy (except the name which follows normal cc name) as billing addy...guess we were lucky, we did not get random checked.

Comment

I heard that if you order above $100, it is more likely that your orders will be cancelled, if you are using a CC with billing address outside USA.

Is this true ? Is it safer to split the orders ?

Comment

Huh. If that's true then we'd have to spilt then pay $5 flat rate a few times. Not so worth it IMO. :D

Comment

*** I heard is that someone's going to bring Old Navy into Singapore.

Sometime end this year.. think it's Royal Sporting House that's going to bring them in.

Comment

does anyone know how are the flipflops? has anyone ordered before?

Comment

i have yet to see my flip flops but my friends in US who got it for me said they look kind of flimsy.

Comment

yah i was afraid they might look like bathroom slippers so i didn't order .. but saw a lot of people ordering it so was curious about the quality .. thanks

Comment

i have one kids flipflops and i find its like any other slippers. definitely not flimsy nor bedroomy. the sole is not the most bouncy soft but the thong straps do not bite, quite comfy.

Comment

yah and they are quite cheap also .. maybe value-for-money?

the ones i liked are OOS now anyway

http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/produc...scid=361539032

(but the floral ground print .. seems like they went OOS)

Comment

Working...
                              X