Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gel bra pad

Hey gals!

was surfing yahoo auctions and saw this gel bra pads selling for only $17.90. wow it sure looked interesting, comes in 3 colors with glitters and I have never seen it selling anywhere. It supposed to create cleavage and create the push up effect when used differently. has anyone tried it?? I don't want to spend money buying maximisers so this would be a good alternative since we all have some basic bras to start with, so hopefully by using this gel bra pads, all my bras can be converted to give the va va voom effect.

have just ordered 1 and will review after I tried on item.

here is the url

http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo....3?aucview=0x23

Comment

seems interesting but those colored one tends to be more difficult to match clothes isnt it? Most of us using UN BRA here. Cel, let us know how is this after trying

Comment

Don't buy from the seller, she's cutting your throat! I saw this selling at Daiso, a very large $2 store located at IMM building.

Comment

Isn't the pad meant to be used inside the bra or something? I cannot visualise it being used out of the bra cup.

Comment

hehehe I collected the item from the seller today. her husband is a jap. anyway have tried it on to give me the push up effect and my husband noticed the change. will go on to try out the cleavage effect tomorrow. will update here.

oh ya, this thing is meant to be use inside the bra just like your regular padding found in maximisers.

Comment

Originally posted by clpersonal
              Don't buy from the seller, she's cutting your throat! I saw this selling at Daiso, a very large $2 store located at IMM building.

Hey this gel pad sounds interesting...im trying to look for paddings to stuff my bra..just in time got to see this new thing.....ahha... is it really 2$ only? If so..can just buy from there..so much cheaper....can u confirm that its the same thinG? hee.....thanks so much

Comment

This Daiso at IMM seems to be selling many interesting stuffs, we should pay them a visit soon

Comment

Yes, it is the same item.

Daiso is very interesting, lots of stuff, ranging from household to skincare products.

Comment

tried the cleavage effect and it doesn't show up on me as well.

Comment

thanks thanks....i will also want to go check out this DASIO shop soon.....but its rather far away from my house.....=(

Comment

Sotong me, what's that?

Comment

Working...
                        X