No announcement yet.

Fashion Police / Fashion Peeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and some more well endowed ppl showing their cleavage a lil too much when it obviously looks disgusting and a desperate attempt to salvage whatever beauty that you ve left, especially when they re old another daniel boey's no no

Comment

• I had an ex-colleague who liked to wear black bras under sheer white shirts. Even though we told her we could see her bra, and even hinted that it was a fashion faux pas, she still continued to do it. It was such an eye sore to all and looked really unprofessional.

I also have a colleague who doesn't dress her age. Over 30 ****, still dress like a harajuku gal..sometimes with super mini skirts.

I also cannot stand seeing gals wearing leggings paired with tops too short and the whole silhouette (fats and all) is displayed for all to see. Also panty hose paired with open toe/ strappy heels, and 3-piece suits worn with sandals!

Comment

• I think I saw a Barney the other day...

Comment

• So regarding the bare back shirts and bras showing. Would you rather see the bra or see the boobs? Saw outfits on girls in class today that really disgusted me.
          1. Girl wearing a sheer white top with semi bare back on top portion, no bra, kept on wondering what she had on under. Then class is over she turns to the side and the sides of her boobs were showing, turns to the the front and she has the sides of a scarf covering the fronts of her boobs. WOW.
          2. not so bad...sheer white t-shirt: black bra, shorts with cuts on the butt pockets.
          3. in line at the college bookstore, girl wearing a green lowcut dress and wearing a bikini top as a bra so major cleavage going on.
          At the mall
          4. Girl wearing her bf's long sleeve dress shirt from A&F? NOTHING ELSE, I kept staring cuz I really wanted to know what she had on under, I mean c'mon it looked like she was dressed in her pjs.
          At a show
          5. lingerie type dress in white knee length, no bra (nice boobs), leaopard undies showing thru....MY EYES
          Last edited by HPsTreasure; 21-05-2009, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• I saw this girl at AMK Hub last weekend & she totally caused a big hoohaa. (In a bad way). Imagine her wearing a black tube and a ultra mini black skirt. & I swear, the length was shorter than my palm. Half her backside was hanging out of the skirt alright. UGH. I think that black skirt was supposed to be a black tube.

Imagine all the lao ah peks staring and drooling.

I wonder if she looked into the mirror before going out.

Comment

• I saw a girl at Plaza Singapura today wearing a pink nightie-like mini dress. It looks like something i would wear to bed on my honeymoon night. lol. It was so sheer and short.

The worst of all was that it is a deep v-cut and she wore a multi-colored bra underneath it. no cleavage spotted simply because she was kind of flat.

Everyone was looking as she walked past. My goodness. I hope she didnt mistake a nightie for a dress.

Comment

• 1) Unsightly smocked backs. Some smocks look okay on certain outfits. But you know the kind where budget is a constraint and the smock looks cheap.

2) Plastic Bra Straps.

2) VPL

3) Jewelery overload

4) Wearing flip flops with EVERYTHING, and worse, dragging those feet.

5) The front strap heels (the kind of straps that wrap just your bunions and toe knuckles, no back straps) that a number of women match with corporate wear. THEY DON'T LOOK GOOD TOGETHER - go for heel pumps or something instead!

6) Wearing 3/4 leggings underneath mini skirts.

7) Mismatching colours.

Comment

• Originally posted by babyprincess View Post
                  I saw this girl at AMK Hub last weekend & she totally caused a big hoohaa. (In a bad way). Imagine her wearing a black tube and a ultra mini black skirt. & I swear, the length was shorter than my palm. Half her backside was hanging out of the skirt alright. UGH. I think that black skirt was supposed to be a black tube.

Imagine all the lao ah peks staring and drooling.

I wonder if she looked into the mirror before going out.
                  haha I saw a similar case at Jurong Point as well! Except that it was a plus size lady I saw and the ah peks were certainly not drooling. She was wearing a short denim skirt and walking in my direction but I noticed that many people around her were staring at her behind and snickering, so out of curiousity, I looked at her behind too when she passed by me. Half of her backside was hanging out for the whole world to see! It looks really unsightly. I've no idea if the skirt has ridden up or she meant to wear it like that. Either way, it looks really gross.

Comment

Working...
                  X