No announcement yet.

Fashion Police / Fashion Peeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I simply cannot stand women in white clothing n shoes and wearing BLACK or those dark colored stockings (like grey etc). Its just simply too...stark? Worse still is women who wear sandals with stockings. Ultimate....makes me wanna walk far away and cover my eyes....

Comment

i hate it when ladies don't bother to comb their long hair. it makes them looks really messy especially is they doesn't have natural straight or rebonded hair. really makes me think whether do they clean themselves? :puke:

Comment

Fashion Police

Let's start a thread on the fashion boo boos we see on the roads.

Spotted today

2 young ladies (probably below 20) wearing dresses. The dress, IMO was reasonably nice. Black and white. sleeveless. flowly. The other was similar cut, but of different pattern and was carrying a satin bright pink clutch.

Then to my surprise (more like shock!) , they both were wearing flip flops - much like the ones we wear to the beach. They are not the ones with kitty heels or platform, mind u. They were flatties *gulp* :roll:

One word - self-delusion :note:

Comment

this looks like a promising thread!!! *grin* can finally let all the angst out.

i spotted this girl with *fabulous* legs -seriously, they were really amazing, bundchen-type legs- in a fire-engine red, shiny reptilian 80s satin, backless, teeny tiny butt--cheek-exposing, backless dress with dominatrix like chain-and-buckle things across the back. with cleopatra hair. really strange! soooo wrong for saturday afternoon orchard road though

Comment

oops, I wear plain flip flops with dresses. Arrest me!

Today: Yellow and black striped tank, hot pants and tatty fishnet
            Crime scene: IN THE OFFICE! (someone came for a casting session)

Comment

People wearing ultra tight jeans until you can see a strain on the privates and wearing the wrong bras !

Comment

Was on a bus, travelling along Shenton way when I saw a lady walking towards one of the offices there. She was wearing an orange coloured skirt suit with a red neckerchief, black stockings, bright blue court-shoes and carrying a bright turquoise-coloured sling bag.

Comment

OUCH! my EYES!!!

Comment

Yesterday bumped into this auntie in her 40s when i went to the ladies wearing a pink traditional Cheong Sum, black stockings and black court shoes with bright red streaks in her hair!!!

Shocked me....and i think my mouth was open

Comment

We have a Resident Walking Fashion Disaster in my office Haha - makes office life somewhat more fun than it otherwise would be.

So far, her fashion crimes include:
                      - chili red dress, chili red scarf, chili red bag and chili red shoes, all worn AT THE SAME TIME
                      - black top which looked like it had white vines growing all over it, paired with brown (not khaki, mind you, but BROWN) pants. The said top looked like it came from the auntie section of Versace.
                      - beige shirt ruched all over
                      - shift dresses in strange prints, paired with auntie-like pearls (this girl is only 26 and supposedly swimming in dough; if I had her money and lack of fashion sense I would buy myself a stylist!!)
                      - very unflattering suits in a variety of one-off colours (the kind you wear once and when you wear again, people know it's the same one!)

Will update as and when her next fashion faux pas occurs. I am a bitch!

Comment

Nywoe, when I read the first few lines I thought she was an auntie! Then came across the part where you mentioned she was only 26! Maybe you could offer her some fashion advice?

Comment

Haha I would, but I cannot stand her at all. She's one of those people who's very political, likes to say one thing to one person then turn around and say a different thing to something else. I speak my mind all the time, so I cannot take that type of thing la
                          Last edited by Glossie; 05-10-2004, 12:07 AM.

Comment

nywoe, seems like she inherited the clothes from her mummy? else must be some old lady giving her fashion advice! :roll:
                            ahahhahahha suggest u send her a fashion mag or something on her table!
                            Last edited by Glossie; 05-10-2004, 12:09 AM.

Comment

The problem is that she knows when something looks nice, but not how to choose nice things for herself. Once my colleague wore this really pretty Diane von Furstenberg skirt and this "auntie" girl actually said, oh that's very pretty! And she knows Kate Spade, etc etc. Dunno man, it's a mystery to all of us!

Comment

hmmm she must be educated then!

i used to have a colleague who knows all the brands but her dress style is hmmm terrible!

fusion colours pants and a white shirt!
                                how wonky can u get ?

Comment

Working...
                                X