Fashion Police / Fashion Peeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vonnie
    Was on a bus, travelling along Shenton way when I saw a lady walking towards one of the offices there. She was wearing an orange coloured skirt suit with a red neckerchief, black stockings, bright blue court-shoes and carrying a bright turquoise-coloured sling bag.
    I once saw a middle age lady wearing purple dress, purple shoes, purple hairband and carrying a big purple handbag.

the colour for all the items almost matched, but I thought it was a little overboard.

:roll:

Comment

Originally posted by autumnheart
      I once saw a middle age lady wearing purple dress, purple shoes, purple hairband and carrying a big purple handbag.

the colour for all the items almost matched, but I thought it was a little overboard.

:roll:
      Barney?....

Comment

Girls who have big and flabby tummies and insist on wearing short tops with them! Not a very pleasant sight! :puke:

Comment

i've seen some caucasian girls who look okay despite having a bulging tummy. but its awful on asians. i dunno why?
          Last edited by Glossie; 05-10-2004, 01:12 AM.

Comment

hmmm i think it is the way they carried themselves
            and u also have to consider the body structure of asians and caucasians!

Comment

Originally posted by faeriedust
              i've seen some caucasian girls who look okay despite having a bulging tummy. but its awful on asians. i dunno why?
              I guess because some caucasian girls are taller and can get away with it more :huh:

But still....they can look baaaaddd!

Comment

haha...u should see the people in my school sometimes.Cant believe ppl actually wear this to school(what has the world become to?):roll:

Purple tights,low v-cut jap style 3/4 tee with yellow halter neck top inside,chunky accessories;bracelets,rings,necklaces,earrings(and i mean real CHUNKY),small purple handbag with dangling soft toys all around it.Visor or cap with bright printed fabric heels...oh gosh

...Sometimes I really wonder how these people walk,let alone go to school and not get strike by lightning becoz of all that metal(accessories)

Comment

this china student from my school...shes abt early twenties or about there...dressed normally..think it was jeans a a top...let her hair down but the top part she tie 2 pony tails...and was carrying a powerpuff bag!!!!! its those big backpack that primary school girls carry!!

Comment

I dont know what can be worse than a pink colored top, seaweed green eyeshadow, pinkish cheeks, muave lippie, and the wrong style of shoes and bag, and to top everything off, long dangling earrings that reach the shoulders.

Can anyone beat that?

Comment

I'll bet the Resident Walking Fashion Disaster at my office can!

Oh dear I'm terribly mean
                      Last edited by Glossie; 05-10-2004, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Hey girl, you wouldnt wanna see my version of Fashion Boo-boo too.
                        If I were the fashion police, I would sentence her to life imprisonment. Go directly to jail, DO NOT collect 200 dollars.
                        Last edited by Glossie; 05-10-2004, 01:13 AM.

Comment

I was on the way to work once and saw this lady in her 40s wearing a fuschia pink suit! Top it up with pink heels and pink bag. I can catch her 500 m away.
                          Another lady ****** in her 40s as well. Teeny weeny mini skirt and skin tight top (sometimes too short too), showing her girth. Black PVC heels. Hmm..

Comment

Legally blonde inspired *ROFL*
                            Last edited by Glossie; 05-10-2004, 01:14 AM.

Comment

actually i quite admire these ladies
                              at their age, they have no qualms abt wearing light pastels colours or bright colours! (although colour coordination wise, they have to be educated)

seriously i wouldnt be imagining myself to be wearing bright and loud colours
                              agree?

Comment

why? i think it's perfectly fine. Just as long as the cut suits their figures and they accessorise it well (not top to toe!), any colour should be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X