Diamante Tees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamante Tees

Where can I get these done on Tee? Swarovski has it?

Check out Arab Street, they sell this in different sizes and colours and in loose form, so you can indulge your artistic streak and create whatever pattern you want. They also have pre-made designs for you to iron on. Much cheaper than Swarovski, which is overpriced.

The ones from Swarovski is only for what they call 'body tattoo' IIR. Don't think those will stick very well on clothes.

Comment

the iron-on crystals are pretty cheap, and i remember buying them a few years ago and creating my own designs.

tips for the actual ironing process -- arrange the crystals on the material of choice, then keep it in place with scotch tape. then iron the back of the material with a towel placed between the material and your iron. keep ironing for 30s-1min or until the scotch tape can be peeled back without crystals adhered to it.
      Last edited by nicole; 17-02-2005, 02:26 PM.

Comment

just walk along arab street --- you'll find plenty of shops selling these! they'll usually be displayed in glass cabinets right at the front of the store, so if you don't see any prominently displayed, just walk right on!

Comment

how are the prices like?
          i'm interested in getting these too! TIA!
          Last edited by chel; 09-09-2003, 01:27 PM.

Comment

does spotlight carry these?

Comment

Abit out of the topic, but where can i get beautiful hair clips with diamante ?

Comment

isetan at wisma (basement), metro at paragon (2nd floor).

look out for this gorgeous local brand, Inspira. but pricey though..

Comment

the SA at Inspira is very friendly and conducts lessons for her customers. got 3 hairsticks plus matching earrings from her.
                  paid around $75 for all. check out the counter at Wisma

Comment

May i ask where can i find Inspira? But my budget is not that high though.. maybe around $10-$15 for a hairclip? That would already be the most expensive hairclip for me :p

I saw some at Metro Level 2. I think those are from Chomel. However, some are already in quite bad conditions with parts of the diamante coming off and such due to customers' handling.

Comment

Originally posted by Alya
                      the SA at Inspira is very friendly and conducts lessons for her customers. got 3 hairsticks plus matching earrings from her.
                      paid around $75 for all. check out the counter at Wisma
                      yes! i love the stuff at inspira! chomel's good either.. there's this hairclip i'm eyeing from chomel but it cost $89 and i think that's a ridiculous price to pay..

del finox isn't too bad either.. got a clip from there yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by ataraxia
                        isetan at wisma (basement), metro at paragon (2nd floor).

look out for this gorgeous local brand, Inspira. but pricey though..
                        I like this brand too! Metro's having a 20% off sale over the weekend, take this opportunity to buy

Comment

My friend is looking for this type of crystal tattoo for her wedding night

What's the price for those at swarovski? Any other cheaper alternatives?

Comment

Diamante Tees

Where to get nice cotton tees with diamantes ? I'm looking for those with nice slivery cute wordings.. not the bigger studs type( those resemble nail-heads i think. )

Bebe have nice one but at approx. $70 for one is way off my budget.

Comment

Ponine Dear...

Have you paid Top Shop and Miss Selfridge a visit. They have nice ones occassionally. Maybe Warehouse too.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                              X