Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panties Vs G-strings

Hi Gals,

I have tons of panties sitting prettily in my wardrobe. The problem is i never wear them anymore. i am a strings person now, wearing them all the time.

Everytime i try to wear my panties especially when i am travelling to cold countries, i end up with rashes. GOodness

What's your views on this stand on this? Do u still wear your regular panties? On what occassion u wear them??

For me, it is panties over G-strings anytime! After I have discovered the VPL-less panties from Wacoal, I swore off G-strings. IMO, G-strings are not comfortable at all

Demi, in your case is it the material of the panties that you are allergic too? Or perhaps the elastic band?

Comment

Allergy? I doubt it, its cotton panties
      Rashes at my thigh region

but the ironic thing is that when i used to wear them previously, its fine.

Comment

butt in a bit here.

you know maybe just like baby rashes, try the baby powder before wearing them?

add: love Nami Nami than G-strings more now.

Comment

maybe its the climate rather than the panties that gave you those rashes (when skin gets dry in cold climate, rashes might appear, esp if you start scratching).

if its the panties, then they are in the wardrobe for too long and you probably need to wash them again before you put them on.

Comment

i was told when u get rashes, it is either ur undies are too tight or the material caused some allergies

i stick to my Vs, Gs and opt for cotton or satin.

Comment

nothing for me!!!!

Comment

i'm fine with either.. it really depends on the mood

g-strings, v-strings, string bikinis, bikinis, boylegs. but they all have to be low!

Comment

mm.. i'm all the while a string person but nowadays i prefer nothing .. for top & bottom..

Comment

For me, I like both. To me, its how they're cut and the material that determines the comfort, and not so much of whether its a panty or thong or string.

Comment

Originally posted by naughtygirl
                      maybe its the climate rather than the panties that gave you those rashes (when skin gets dry in cold climate, rashes might appear, esp if you start scratching).

I suppose climate does play a part

Tks

Comment

i cannot stand g-strings, they are literally a pain in the butt

Comment

My preference is definitely g-strings 24/7. I have not worn panties for years now. I like the feeling of not wearing anything at all. I swear by Triumph low-waist g-strings. It has a low-v shape at the back. It never show up on any of my bottoms, not even my Levi's 593. I find it disguisting to have your undies peeping from your low-waist jeans.

Comment

I wear both but am more comfortable in panties.

Comment

Give me comfy panties anyday.
                              I find that G-strings will still give VPL, esp when you are wearing tight fit clothings and they actually show the outline of the strings.
                              And if you are wearing hipster and sitting down, the T-back will peep out.

I prefer seamless panties

Comment

Working...
                              X