Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCUK / French Connection

Dear cotters

Anyone bought stuff from FCUK? I know there is one branch in Citilink but I've never stepped in. I was kind of intimidated by the price and the salesgirls there. Is it true that the pants are worth buying although they cost alot. May i know whether FCUK is more expensive than MNG?

Thinking of getting a blouse for my boss's birthday.

FCUK is indeed more expensive than MNG. I only step in when there are sales. I don't know if their pants are really fantastic but i do like their shirts. Very interesting. I totally agree with you about the intimidating salesgirls. But sometimes they are really nice, e.g., during their sales there was this salesgirl that really served me well. I was rather shocked but at least it was really pleasant.

Comment

I am a FCUK addict. I simply their funky tops and the tops come in by seasons so I always check out the new stuff there.
      The SAs are not too bad . I always go to the one at Wisma Atria and this SA was really nice.She not only helped me to get my correct sizes whenever I am in the fitting room or she would recommend the correct size as some clothes sizes have to depend on the cutting.

I have gotten a few good pairs of jeans there and they are very lasting and it doesn't go out of shape. I think it's great for the pricing

Comment

Just found out from a SA last week that the Tangs card can be used at all FCUK boutiques. That means you can get the regular Tangs rebate.

Comment

FCUK is definately my favourite compared to MNG. Their basic tees are a favourite among my girlfriends and i! I have a few of their tops and their tees never goes out of shape regardless of the numerous washes. ACE!

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
            Just found out from a SA last week that the Tangs card can be used at all FCUK boutiques. That means you can get the regular Tangs rebate.
            this is very good news! thanks linda!

another FCUK lover here love their basic tees, they fit so well & are so comfy too am eyeing a pair of capris but they're too ex for me so might pass..

Comment

wow that's great news, another reason to check out fcuk

Comment

Interesting news about FCUK:

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/top/sto...66952,00.html?

Comment

I love FCUK! Mainly for their pretty and floaty summer skirts

The other day, I bought quite a few bargains in their sale

I do normally love their tees, but have been a little dissapointed this year as I don't think the designs and quality are as good as they used to be

Comment

I love their tees too but their bottoms are too price-y for me.

Comment

FCUK definitely my favourite.. the jeans especially! although not cheaper than TOPSHOP.. definitely worth it as compared to the everybody's-also-wearing LEVIs..

I have like 3 jeans from FCUK & yes, they r lasting & do not shrink on you after wash. My pants are all from FCUK too maybe becos i m on the taller side & pants from elsewhere i need to send to add more length..

i have never bought their tees.. i thought it was expensive.. but when i hear u girls like them so much i think i am going to give it a second thought!!!!

cheers you FCUK fans,,,

Comment

I do normally love their tees, but have been a little dissapointed this year as I don't think the designs and quality are as good as they used to be [/size]
                        the designs for their tees/tanks are always very nice but hardly worth the price tag. i agree that the quality has slipped over the years.

Comment

Me agree too...the basic tees design not as nice... But can check out the latest ones. They've got quite alot of 'nicer' ones now.. GONNA RUSH THERE! Haha. Cktang staffs do get 20% discount on regular items...

Comment

very nice tees, but $49 for a tee is way too much

Comment

i used to think $49 was too much to pay for the tees but considering how much i wear them & how they're still not out of shape, i think it's very worth it!

Comment

Working...
                              X