No announcement yet.

Threadless tees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, we can pray for another spree hopefully before Christmas for the $10 offer...

Comment

oops i missed it too..
      =( hope to have one real soon i wish to help but no credit card also
      =(

Comment

Yeah i saw some designs real nice too... Too bad for me...

Comment

Hey girls who are interested to order again? I want to do another order so please let me know soon! PM me your orders ya? Heh so happy stupid exams are over finallyyyy!! Wheeeeee!!!

I like this one

Comment

hey jean,
            that looks way cute!! heh..

Comment

LOL yep I definitely love that one! Still waiting for my operation sweet tooth tee to come from the last time!

Comment

yes i want!! can't wait manz ... hw is a sizes like 4 girly tee n the normal tee .. as i wearing a local L

Comment

Then guess you get the larger size will be better? I am wearing M... and getting the larger size for girls. Anyway.. in my opinion, tees would be better of loose fit rather than too small yea?

Paintedpoppies: justed PMed you!

Comment

omg!I got my tee today from beetree gal! I LOVE MY TEE!The quality is alrightieThe print is fab.Exactly as nice looking as the webbie

Comment

LOL elfine I just got it...anyway...ange hows the sizing like??

Comment

I got a standard tee size s,which fitted me just right..i'm a local L/XL...I like the tee!I like the tee!

Comment

haha okay girls who want to order pls mail me by tommorrow!! I will be placing the order after I collect the cash ya?

Comment

just took another look at the website again..

i wanna get some of the designs! but those i like are either OOS or the sizes are too big for me!

Comment

ohhhh!I'm going to take a peep at the tees again,to see if i want anything again heh

Comment

Hey conquistador and elfine! I just placed our order of 6 tees Our ref no. is 44585. Will let you know when I get the shipping update!

can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X