• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Senza Lingerie

http://www.lasenza.com

Anyone tried their stuff before?

They have a boutique over at Suntec city

Comment

Me! I have ordered through their website before the boutique is open in Singapore, I have not been to the boutique yet but I heard ordering though website is cheaper!

HTHS

Comment

littlemiss, what's the quality of their products and cust service like? Wow, their collection sure looks good on the website!

Comment

The customer service is , my purchase is less than USD120, the package arrived to Vpostusa address 2 days after I have ordered. It comes in a carton box, inside the box there is a La Senza gift box, unlike Victoria Secrets items are wrapped in those plastic bags.

The bra size and panty size fit true! Only problem is that there is this 5 way bra which my colleagues ordered, the inside of the seam is those rubber line which they said it's not good as it don't let the skin can't breath and would make your skin red (hope you understand what I meant)

Comment

Originally posted by mango
            Wow, their collection sure looks good on the website!

Mango, I like their stuff too, and the cheap prices.

Comment

Heya! I tried the sites store locater but didn't see one located in Singapore.... Which part of Suntec is the store at?

Comment

ooh! i love their collections!! Pretty, sexy and feminine!

Comment

Originally posted by stellat
                  Stuff I like! -

Stella, the link doesn't work. It will only take you to the home page of their web site. :huh:
                  Last edited by Glossie; 07-12-2004, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Argh .. to bad .. I don't know how to make it work. I really want to go to the store & check the stuff out in person. Anyone knows, please let us know?

Comment

I just checked on the Suntec City web site. La Senza is located at Suntec City Mall (Galleria Zone) #01-018/20. Tel: 63361804. HTH! I'd like to go down and take a look there too sometime soon.

Comment

Galleria Zone? Thanks for checking but where is that? I have no idea. I know Suntec but which tower or which shops is that close to? Sorry! I usually take the bus so I need to know which part of Suntec I need to drop off...it's ok if you don't know, I'll just call them tomorrow to check.

Comment

LOL I have no idea either. Suntec City is like a maze to me.

Comment

Any idea what's the quality and fit like? Comparable to Victoria Secrets? Lemming some lacy boy shorts on sale actually but not in Singapore so cannot have the luxury of popping in to touch-feel. Will appreciate any feedback!

Comment

Working...
                            X