Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marc Jacobs in Singapore

Hi,

I'm pretty new here so my apologies for jumping in and starting a thread right off.

Does anyone know where Marc Jacobs bags, clothes and shoes can be purchased in Singapore? I know Belle at Hyatt used to carry MJ, but the shop seems to have closed down or something.

Thanks!

It used to be available at hilton hotel. Or could I be dreaming? Sorry not helpful at all.

Comment

oops sorry it was Patrick Cox that was at hilton.

Comment

if didn't remember wrongly, 'over-heard' from the gals some MJ items can be found at Belle boutique @ Hyatt Hotel.

But the boutique is currently under renovation or move out? i think.

OT> naughtygirl, nice photos there. mum & you? bring back memories yah?

Comment

hi ibonne, thanks. yup, thats my mom and i. good old 70s

slf, there is a shoe shop in taka i think its called 'the peddlers'. they might carry Marc Jacobs's stuff.

Comment

Thanks naughtygirl! I'll look for that shop this weekend. And your mom looks really trendy and classy in the picture.

I went by Hyatt today and it looks like Belle has moved out/closed down. There's some new store renovating there now. Oh no.

Comment

oh dear! i didn't know belle closed....i guess you can get online stuff? bluefly.com or eluxury.com...

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions fresia. I like online shopping, but when clothes are in the MJ price range, I'm concerned about sizing. Would love to be able to try them out.

A tiny update about Belle: I read from another forum that Belle has moved and their staff will only know where the new location is in August. :huh:
                Last edited by dolphin; 27-07-2004, 11:24 AM.

Comment

does anyone know where MJ is in Singapore now?

Comment

Some of his bags are sold at On Pedders at Taka.

Comment

^^ yea, i saw them today when i went shopping at ngee an city.. the shop's located on the 3rd floor if i'm not wrong..

Comment

shoes are available too at On Pedder. look for Sherman to help you, he's very good

however please remember the pricetag you see is before GST!

very small range though

Comment

I saw some MJ dresses at BLUM. Prices are marked down quite a bit though all tags are intact etc. HTH!

Comment

Where is BLUM? Sounds so familiar but just can't put my finger on it.

Comment

Davis, I remember there's a BLUM in Citylink Mall

Comment

Working...
                              X