Cotton Tees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotton Tees

I have seen the topshop ones but I forgot how much are they... and I find them a teeny bit pricey (due to the fact that I hope to buy in bulk for my art projects), though i like the material.

Does anyone rem how much Topshop sells them for? The ones at Zara dont seem to look as nice...but I think they're cheaper? Or am I wrong? Is there any place that sells good quality plain tees? I cant buy lyrca though...and any cutting is fine, though i like crew cuts, V necks and open necks.

TIA!

I think the TopShop tees are $19. But if you buy 2, you get 20% off. Besides TopShop, maybe you can try U2. Hope this helps

Comment

Pixash - U2 is having a great deal now. $9 for their plain tees in various shades.

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

hey pixash, i bought some plain cotton roundneck tees from john little a few months back and they were really cheap - like 5 bucks each? i love their cutting as well! (though the funny thing was their length differed between the colours) i'm not sure if they still have them, but you could check - they were in the big piles so go on a weekday where the stuff is usually organised oh, and the brand is called mcblue.

Comment

i bought Baleno plain T-shirts last time.
            It's even better than Giordano (has this feeling it shrink after a few wash)..
            Cheap, good and comfortable.
            Not sure if they still have those tees around.

Comment

Hanes T-shirts

To ride on this thread..
              Would like to ask if anybody knows where to get Hanes T-shirts? (full range)

The last time I saw was at Takashimaya, one small little corner but no longer there.

TIA

Comment

hey ibonne, i think you can get Hanes tees from 37 degree at CityLink or the Heeren shops...

Comment

Thanks to everyone! I bought 2 tees (one white,one black) from U2 for only 9 bucks each! And they have such a nice cutting, im really pleased..

Hanes? Long ago...i know Tampines Mall isetan stocked them near the Billiabong section..it might still be there.

Comment

Re: Hanes T-shirts

Originally posted by ibonne
                    To ride on this thread..
                    Would like to ask if anybody knows where to get Hanes T-shirts? (full range)
                    This used to be my staple. Robinson's?

Aren't the Topshop tops stretchy and hence Lycra-made? Yep, 20% off if you buy 2.

Comment

i jus bought one from mango.. its a plain white cotton tee with short sleeves. usually i wouldn't pay more than $16 (cos i think that's giordano's price) for sucha tee.. but this one's different! its super flattering even on my umm..curvier figure! the neckline is (im not good at describing such stuff but i'll try) fitted very nicely in a way that u look smart n chic even in a plain tee! plus the short sleeves and slim fit cut and of cos signature "mng basic" on back of tee.. i havent regretted my buy yet! its $20.

Comment

$10 plain T from AVV, only shortcoming is the size of japanese Ts starts from 38, not 36, but the quality of cotton is much better than certain US or european brands

Comment

Where can i find AVV?

Comment

There's one in OG orchard point

Comment

i am looking for several affordable white tees for my friend to print his anti-bush slogan on -lol-

do u girls know where to get hanes-type tees but at a cheaper price? i thk one hanes tee goes for $14? thanks a lot = )

Comment

Working...
                              X