Fred Flare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Flare

Anybody heard of this awesome website?They sell the cutest,quirky and unique stuff that you cant seem to get elsewhere!Some handcrafted by the best of the best that they source for and some from nyc mini-designer brands, e.g. Loop NYC

www.fredflare.com

Some items to lem over

talking japanese watches!!!(above)

Press a tiny button and you can hear the time spoken
    in Japanese! How cute is that!

[IMG]http://www.fredflare.com/image.php?
    type=T&productid=458&sz=&path=products_hover[/IMG]

Hershey's Kisses lip balm

Dairy Queen lip gloss

sweet treat makeup!!!They both click
    open to reveal gloss or eyeliner...

pink benatar bag

the ultra popular and infamour..teenage millionare tee shirt

nice site!
    like these..

Comment

Our local website - rouge. Carry some items from them

Comment

i LOVE the tees you posted, ange!

Comment

Originally posted by islande
          i LOVE the tees you posted, ange!
          yup!cute right?! Been trying to find if any places in sg sells the teenage millionaire range...so far,no news yet.

Shopping Queenie: Yup dearie I saw them there,but they dun have the latest range avail. though...

Comment

Oh OF COURSE! They're so old skool and most items are very cute! But beware, some of them you can just find it easily in SG with a cheaper price tag. I have the watch in yellow bought a few years ago. Mine was about 60buckeroos if i didn't remember wrongly. I nearly bought those lippies a month back if not for the steep shipping. BUMMER.

Comment

yup the stuff looks good but i think they are SEVERELY overpriced.

Comment

Originally posted by lovedust
                Oh OF COURSE! They're so old skool and most items are very cute! But beware, some of them you can just find it easily in SG with a cheaper price tag. I have the watch in yellow bought a few years ago. Mine was about 60buckeroos if i didn't remember wrongly. I nearly bought those lippies a month back if not for the steep shipping. BUMMER.
                you mean the talking jap watch?hee...where did you get it from?*wails*been trying to find if sg has a watch like that too...

islande: Yup,some of the stuff are really overpriced,but have to admit..the stuff are so,so IRRESISTABLE!

Comment

heh gotta agree on that ange. they got some pretty eclectic stufff!

keyboard clutch!

this tee is taken from the first page of those Golden story books of our childhood... 'This Book Belongs To ___________"

Comment

Originally posted by ange
                    you mean the talking jap watch?hee...where did you get it from?*wails*been trying to find if sg has a watch like that too...

islande: Yup,some of the stuff are really overpriced,but have to admit..the stuff are so,so IRRESISTABLE!
                    Not islande. The watch was bought from a store selling only japanese imported products at the basement of Heeren. It was around 6 years ago when Heeren was just opened, so yeah the shop closed down long ago.

Comment

Their stuffs are really nice! But look at their shipping notes,

All CONTINENTAL USA orders are shipped via UPS Ground ($6.95), UPS 3-Day ($12.95), UPS 2-Day ($20.95) or UPS Next Day ($30.95). Orders shipped to ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, US VIRGIN ISLANDS, GUAM and all AE, APO & FPO addresses are shipped via USPS Priority Mail ($10.95). Orders shipping to CANADA are shipped via UPS Standard ($15.95) and all INTERNATIONAL orders are sent via the USPS Air Mail ($24.95). Please note that International orders are shipped on Wednesdays and Fridays and take approximately 7-10 business days for delivery. They are non-trackable. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by lovedust
                        Not islande. The watch was bought from a store selling only japanese imported products at the basement of Heeren. It was around 6 years ago when Heeren was just opened, so yeah the shop closed down long ago.
                        I think ange was replying to you first,and then islande,galAw man......so sad,I really dig that watch too!

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
                          Their stuffs are really nice! But look at their shipping notes,

All CONTINENTAL USA orders are shipped via UPS Ground ($6.95), UPS 3-Day ($12.95), UPS 2-Day ($20.95) or UPS Next Day ($30.95). Orders shipped to ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, US VIRGIN ISLANDS, GUAM and all AE, APO & FPO addresses are shipped via USPS Priority Mail ($10.95). Orders shipping to CANADA are shipped via UPS Standard ($15.95) and all INTERNATIONAL orders are sent via the USPS Air Mail ($24.95). Please note that International orders are shipped on Wednesdays and Fridays and take approximately 7-10 business days for delivery. They are non-trackable. :roll:
                          wow.......will it be cheaper though if the shipping is done via vpost? :huh:

spot ultra cute stuff on the web too!

perfect for my laptop!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dream_a_com
                            I think ange was replying to you first,and then islande,galAw man......so sad,I really dig that watch too!

I do know that. Thanks for explaining nevertheless.

Comment

Thanks for your email. I've included a chart for the approximate sizing info on the Magic Shop & iHotto tees below. Also, good news, we do accept MasterCards! Hope this helps...Have an excellent afternoon!

Sincerely,
                              Sara
                              fredflare.com
                              718-599-9221

Classic Girl Sizing Chart (Inches)MAGIC SHOP AND IHOTTO TEES
                              XS S M L XL
                              Size Youth One Two Three
                              10-12 0-2 4-6 8-10 12-14
                              Chest 29-30 30-32 32-34 36-38 40-42
                              A B C D
                              Natural
                              Waist 23-24 25-26 27-28 30-32 33-35
                              Hips 33 35 37 40 42
                              Inseam 28 30 32 34 34
                              Europe Youth 34-36 38-40 42-44 46-48

Here's more specific sizing info on the BAMBI items...

S: bust 32-34, waist 25-27, hips 33-35
                              M: bust 34-36, waist 27-29, hips 35-37
                              L: bust 36-38, waist 29-31, hips 37-39

Comment

Working...
                              X