Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underneath your mini skirt

Hi ladies,

As nowadays mini mini skirts are in fashion so we love wearing them too BUT just curious what do you wear inside in order to prevent people especially pervert getting "free shows"??

Do you wear those "safety short" inside? where can i find a beige colour "safety short"?? :huh:

I think boy-shorts briefs are good. Modest enough to cover most of the butt cheeks and groin area. .. otherwise, IMO, take the lift.

Comment

Triumph have beige colour boyshort undergarment. If you like kinky one, go to Topshop. It's very flirty

Comment

I personally think that if you're wearing a micro-mini, its best to wear same/similar-colour undies, so that its less obvious if you do 'slip-up'. Boy-shorts might not be everyone's cup of tea, if you think its too warm/covers too much, then full-cut panties might be a good idea if you want to be modest. But then again, if you care about VPL, then thongs/g-strings are the only way to go.

Comment

Not to contribute to what to wear but just to remind all those who wear micro-minis to really be careful when you use the escalators. Either hold your back behind you when going up or get your friend to stand behind..... was at Suntec the other day, standing a few steps down from a girl wearing mini skirt and I could see EVERYTHING under it

Comment

Originally posted by Vonnie
            Not to contribute to what to wear but just to remind all those who wear micro-minis to really be careful when you use the escalators. Either hold your back behind you when going up or get your friend to stand behind..... was at Suntec the other day, standing a few steps down from a girl wearing mini skirt and I could see EVERYTHING under it
            exactly!! that's why i am looking for some safety measure next time i wear mini.... if wear thongs or g-strings sure let people see everything right....

i think i will check out triumph beige boyshort sounds ideal.

ribbons, you usually wear as per normal isit?? do you feel conscious? though i love wearing mini but i always very conscious when taking escalators/stairs or standing up from a chair (scare the skirt "slip up")

Comment

i wear boy-short undies under my mini. so even IF i'm exposed, the boy-shorts can cover and butt & everything + no VPL.

and like Vonnie said, another "safety measure" would be to get your friend/bf to stand behind you when on the escalator.

Comment

smabbit..
                personally... i was wearing the thongs only if i'l wearing those butt-hugging skirts and pants, otherwise i hate the butt-flossing undies. Then, i chanced upon boyshorts and realised that they do a great job in maintaining the modesty and doesn't crunch into the butt-cheeks! I think the Wacoal's Nami Nami boyshorts(something like that) are pretty fab. Seamless, smooth, not too warm. :booty:

Comfort is really all that matters... Modesty can be kept by maintaining good postures of walking/sitting and having a protective boyfriend. Ha..!

Comment

I'll wear my boy shorts. Don't think it will be too hot cos my mini is so airy already (I don't wear tight minis).

If I'm going up a stairs, I'll press my skirt to my skin/body.

And if I still accidentally show, I think my boy shorts will still give me enough coverage and no one will get to see more than I am willing to show

Comment

hahaha.. i wear a boy-leg too.. make sure its of a striking color!!! if i do go up or down the escalators or stairs, i'll not press down my skirt.. the theory is "CAN SEE CANNOT GET..." kekekeke EVIL ME!!!

Comment

Actually, I think wearing flesh toned underwear makes it all the more obvious when you accidently flash yourself. Go for black or a matching colour to your skirt instead. Only wear flash tone if your skirt is white.

Comment

I would also wear boy shorts too . They are much more comfy and makes you more secure ..

Comment

me too, boy-leg shorts with hubby standing behind me.

Comment

either my trusty Bonds boyleg undies or similar colored undies to the skirt.

Comment

thank you for all the kind advise!

i think this coming weekend i need to go shopping for a boyshort and i am very tempted to buy this Nami Nami boyshort! my sis bought a bra from Nami Nami and she said its so good like not wearing anything! haha...

my husband hates me wearing minis because he said he do not like to idea of me accidentally exposed to other men :roll: so i told him i will go find a safety precaution so accidentally exposed also will not do much harm...

ask you ladies....if i wear an undies and add on a black/white boyshort will it suffocate me am i taking too much precaution?

Comment

Working...
                              X