Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fashion advice for tall gals?

Dear all,

Need some advice here. I'm about 1.71 m tall and have long body and legs. Has been decking out in t-shirts and jeans since I enter Uni. I do wear some skirts here and there but basically that's about it.

I'm rather skinny so any advice to beef me up a little. Do feel like wearing spaghetti tops sometimes but is worried that it will make me look like a hanger.

In addition, I like wearing dresses too but one concern is that it will either make me look longer (cos its a one piece dress) or makes me look pregnant...

Thanks in advance!!

Since you are tall and skinny, you should have really nice slim legs to flaunt. Wear mini skirts and hot pants! Make the other ladies jealous of your endless legs.
    Pleated skirts, or skirts with frills and layers will add bulk to your figure.

Layer on your tops, for eg wearing a knitted long sleeves blouse over your spagetti top to make u look less skinny. Try wearing jackets with nice cuts from MANGO or Zara in denim or courdroy.
    Clothes with frills, layers, pleats, and striking designs will distract attention away from your skinny frame.

You can try wearing cute little sundresses that are not too tight fitting or too loose. Or princess/empire cut dresses.

I think you would look lovely in straight cut jeans and pants.
    Take a look at what runway models wear, since they are all tall and skinny. You will get some tips from there!

HTH!

Comment

thanks clpersonal for the advise. Not too sure about the long legs.... cos' not very comfortable with too short skirts or mini skirts. I like your suggestion about layering my top. Have every intention. Will source around for jacket from Zara. You have been a great help

Comment

Usually tall girls have thin legs which they hesitate to show it off, so i prefer you to wear a long party wear dress which makes you to look elegant and smooth.

mens suit for sale | mens suites

Comment

Usually tall girls have thin legs which they hesitate to show it off, so i prefer you to wear a long party wear dress which makes you to look elegant and smooth.

mens suit for sale | mens suites

Comment

Lucky you! With long legs and body!

You're blessed with long body and legs, take this chance to dress up this Chinese New Year. Model in picture is 1.70m tall, you can take a look at this website to get a rough idea on what to wear. http://www.girlsgoshopping.com?cozycot] You may also wear loose fitting shirts with jeans, you'll look nice with skinny jeans.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X