Cropped Baby Cardi / Bolero / Shrug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cropped Baby Cardi / Bolero / Shrug

i love the MANGO pink color cropped baby cardigan but really duno how to match as its long slevees and short.
    how u gals match?

They're pretty easy to wear, just throw them over little camis or spaghetti straps dresses. A little like a shrug really. I've bought quite a few cropped baby cardigans in black, blue and pink this season and I wear them out with camis and jeans/knee length skirts.

Comment

is mango still selling these cropped cardigans? is there anyway else selling them as well? thanks!

Comment

Cropped cardigans seem to be pretty big this season, I've seen them in heaps of stores in Australia so I'm pretty sure they shouldn't be hard to find in Singapore as well.

Comment

OT but im loving the shrug i bought!! and yeap i think cropped baby cardigans and shrugs are gonna be big this season

Comment

where can i get a baby cardi? and whats a shrug dear wendee?

Comment

yellowrachie: u want baby cardigans or cropped cardigans?? LoL!

I did see some in FEP, forgotten the name of the shop but sell mostly kawaii stuff on the 3rd flr facing the escalator near fountain. I think This Fashion also stock some of these. U may try your luck there. HTH!

Comment

hehe cropped! thanks caramelgirl! i'll go and check them out. the alannah hills ones look so gorgeous, of course!

Comment

What's a shrug? Think a cropped cardi, but way way shorter. It usually ends just a little under the arm holes and doesn't wrap around your front to fasten or close.

Comment

Hey jus a Q, do you think ladies with big stomach or tummy fats can carry off cropped cardigans?

Comment

ermm...I wish to get something like what babyflite describe but the sleeves is 3/4 and doesn't wrap around your front to fasten or close. I saw someone wearing in green but don't dare go to up asking where she got it!

Comment

Saw a couple of shops at FEP Level One selling cropped cardigans!

Comment

I saw a black one at TopShop Bugis

Me lemming one too as well....could very well solve some of my wardrobe problems. hee...

Comment

im tempted to buy the exact same one i bought in another colour! sweet baby pink!!

Comment

Hi Wendee,
                              where did you buy your shrug from? any pics?

Last edited by Dozalot; 27-09-2004, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X