Tube Tops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tube Tops

Does anyone know of where I can get nice tube tops that are ZIP-UP at the side and not elastic at the top?

I find those with elastic at the top tend to squeeze the fats I have at my armpits!

And recommendations appreciated!

Maybe u can try topshop ?

Comment

Hula and Co sells this type of tube tops.. very nice and sweet colours and designs! i always buy from them coz i also dislike those elastic tube tops..

Comment

I got mine from Mango. They're very stretchy Fits any size

Comment

Originally posted by xiaoyun
          Hula and Co sells this type of tube tops.. very nice and sweet colours and designs! i always buy from them coz i also dislike those elastic tube tops..
          Where is Hula and Co?

Comment

level one @ far east plaza.

Comment

There's one at Cathay Cineleisure too

Comment

I shall have to check out Bossini now!

I just bought a black tube top ($17) from Zara, and then later I saw from Metro (Cooee) and a very similar one was selling at 2 for $17!

Comment

Metro ones (Cooee) are good ..
                  2 for $17.80! Very worth it.

Comment

just checked out bossini ones....cannot try??? hmmm dowan to buy...

Comment

zara has great tube tops! they're not zip-up ones, but the elastic band's pretty thin, so it's not that tight. they fit really well and hold up well even after washing. maybe you could check them out?

Comment

how about the tubes in ebase. quite nice too they sell in a pack of 3 for $30++ and u can wear it like a halter if u want.

Comment

are the tubes from ebase padded? like those from bossini?

Comment

silly question, do u all wear strapless bra when wearing tubes?

i dare not wear strapless bra thus i dont own a tube, but i very feel like wearing one....

is transparent bra straps ok? too tacky? or wear padded tubes? any suggestions? :wave:

Comment

personally i think transparent bra straps are a tad tacky, it's so obvious anyway, especially with tube tops

i think you can either wear padded tubes, or nipple tapes. or you can also try Nubra

HTHs!

Comment

Working...
                              X