Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jurong Point

hi I'm hoping to get some help here.

On Saturday I met this girl wearing a really pretty necklace and she says she got it from Jurong Point Level 4. An accessories shop that she cannot recall the name of. She says this accessories shop has a chain of shops all over Singapore.

Since I stay so far from Jurong, I was hoping someone who knows Jurong Point well could tell me the name of an accessories shop on Level 4?

Thank you!

Hi daphz!

I don't know Jurong Point well, but the mall's website may be of help. Check out http://www.jurongpoint.com.sg , under "Mall Listing".

Hope that helps!

Comment

daphz: u may click here for the map.

How to go:
      Take MRT on the west bound line, all the way to the terminating station which is Boon Lay station. Jurong Point is just next to Boon Lay station.

Here's the info counter # of jurong point : 67925662
      Source

Comment

Think the girl got her info wrong, there's no shops on the 4th flr, only Jurong Point library...

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelGirl
          daphz: u may click here for the map.

How to go:
          Take MRT on the west bound line, all the way to the terminating station which is Boon Lay station. Jurong Point is just next to Boon Lay station.

Here's the info counter # of jurong point : 67925662
          Source
          Thanks for the help, but I don't intend to travel all the way to JP, just want to find out the name of the shop so that I can patronise the shop elsewhere, in town maybe. So no accessories shop on Level 4 huh..

Comment

to secrets: thanks for your help! I think the shop is either Chamelon or Ice Lemon Tee....cheh....

this is what the necklace closely looks like. Hers was black.

Comment

yup, there're plenty of such shops at the 3rd level, not 4th..is it livia? there's one at the heeren. or it could be 77th street, there's also one at the heeren, bugis etc. or could be mu-ee.
              i seriously dont think it's chamelon-they dont exactly have many shops around...i think

Comment

Hey! Pretty pretty!

Looks like something from Jo's Craft, no?

Comment

Originally posted by michelle
                  yup, there're plenty of such shops at the 3rd level, not 4th..is it livia? there's one at the heeren. or it could be 77th street, there's also one at the heeren, bugis etc. or could be mu-ee.
                  i seriously dont think it's chamelon-they dont exactly have many shops around...i think
                  I didn't manage to find it at chamelon yesterday, so maybe I'll try looking out for it at the places you mentioned

Comment

Working...
                  X