Giordano/Giordano Ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giordano/Giordano Ladies

What does everyone think about this line, especially quality-wise? I may be picking a bunch of items from Giordano soon - which items should I look out for?

(almost) everyone loves their lycra tees.
    Last edited by gerwhen; 12-10-2004, 05:49 PM.

Comment

their lycra tees are afforable
      and i simply love GIO Junior

Comment

You can try their jeans. Some designs are pretty flattering and are cut for Asian ladies i.e. shorter lengths.

Comment

I *just* bought their jeans! I got the one which is called " drop waist straight fit". The designs are pretty flattering and I love their straight jeans so I just had to have another one !

The lycra tees are great too but careful not to soak them or they would go out of shape after a while. That's what happened to mine. I love their plain lycra tees which can go with just about anything.

Last but not least , remember to go with someone who has the giordano key to get a discount or go on your birthday which would entitle you to a 20% discount!
          have fun shopping Jeanette!

Comment

Thanks for the great tips gals! I own two of their lycra t-shirts, and I intend to buy a few more, so your laundry tip will definitely come in handy, Michelle!

Giordano recently released a line of long-sleeved v-necked shirts in various colours. The material seemed quite comfy (I didn't try it on), but a somewhat expensive at $33 -Mango long-sleeved shirts sell at $25. Has anyone bought Gio's LS shirts? Comments please!

Comment

To borrow the member's discount, you need to have the member present there or bring the member's key with you. HTHS

Comment

Check out the Giod. outlet in OG (Rochor). There's usually discounts (10-20%) on the items sold.

Comment

Oh, thanks teiko for that reminder! I clean forgot about it!

Jeanette, you are talking about the sweater-like LS tees??

Comment

i like their new coudoroy 3/4!! But it's kind of ex i feel..

Comment

Check out their basics - racerbacks, spagetti straps and tees. They are quite good (lycra material) and easy to match colours.

Comment

Originally posted by teiko
                        To borrow the member's discount, you need to have the member present there or bring the member's key with you. HTHS
                        i dun thinkneed...
                        cause i use the key which belongs to my mum
                        then they also nv say anything

Comment

yeah their super-low rise couduroy capris are sooo cute and fit soooooo well but they're expensive = \

the gio outlet at OG orchard is like a sale outlet. u might like to check their items out. u can get them at 20% off.

Comment

Originally posted by sephirias
                            yeah their super-low rise couduroy capris are sooo cute and fit soooooo well but they're expensive = \

the gio outlet at OG orchard is like a sale outlet. u might like to check their items out. u can get them at 20% off.
                            hi, =) r the capris on sale there?=)
                            the capris sound so adorable

Comment

Originally posted by clover
                              i dun thinkneed...
                              cause i use the key which belongs to my mum
                              then they also nv say anything
                              That's what I said: Either the member must be present with you OR you bring the member's key along.

Comment

Working...
                              X