No announcement yet.

Giordano/Giordano Ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love their lycra racer backs, spag tops and round-neck tees! tinking of getting the low rise jeans and the capri.. haven't had time to try them out yet..

How's the long sleeve tops from gio? saw them the other day when i walked past.. looked quite normal.. hmmZ..

Comment

I'm not really a fan of their jeans and lycra tees. The tees go out of shape pretty easily if you don't handle it with care while washing and drying. The jeans expand like crazy! I haven't been buying their jeans for years so I'm not too sure about the quality now but their low waist jeans sure looks tempting, cheap too.
      I prefer Giordano kids. Thank goodness I'm born with a kiddy body build and I can fit into their tees nicely. The material is very good and when you buy while they are having sale, only $6 - $10 per tee only.

Comment

bunbungirl, i am not sure if the outlet at OG orc carries the new collection. i got a feeling they don't since OG orc is going to close down soon.

Comment

Hi sephirias.. i think she means the one at Midpoint Orchard. You know, the really big one near Centrepoint?

They are having 20% discount off gio stuff still.. so can go take a look..

Comment

I love their w-neck lycra tee especially after they improved the material (used to have more cotton than lycra).

I think I owned more than 12 altogether over the past 3 years).
            Everytime I buy, it's like 4 in 1 go.

I have them in white, off white, beige, black, maroon, greenish blue, light purple, dark purple, maroon.
            the pink is very nice too but I don't wear pink.
            :p

Comment

those interested in their 3/4 coudoroys, they're available at both OG Midpoint Orchard and OG orchard at 20% discount!

Comment

You can find these 20% discounts at OG Rochor as well. I bought a knitted long sleeve top at $26! The items on sale are quite wearable and there are plenty of small sizes and medium sizes as well

Comment

Originally posted by menvourneen
                  those interested in their 3/4 coudoroys, they're available at both OG Midpoint Orchard and OG orchard at 20% discount!
                  how much is the pants after 20% deciding between that and yet another mini =X

Comment

Mmmm, how many colors are there for the cords jeans??

Comment

i believe for the cord 3/4s and pants-dusky pale pink, bluish-grey, pale green and khaki
                      HTH!

I saw a off shoulder knit top in white, black.. is this the knit top you girls were talking about? I'm surprised current items are selling at OGs, usually it's the old stuff.
                      This time round they've got ok stuff, I like this salmon pink and white striped tee

Comment

Hi

I just bought a pair of cord 3/4s and pants-dusky pale pink in size 25.

Thought i could definately fit in so removed the tag before trying at home. End up, cant fit in.

You gals think i can exchange it? my reciept gone already. Or worst case. got to sell off at 35% off.

Anyone interested? :roll:

pm me....
                        Last edited by mico; 21-10-2004, 09:31 PM.

Comment

I like their new range of mini polo tees. The sleeves are shorter(that I don't relish), the row of buttons(opening) in front are longer and length of the whole tee is longer too.

Just got news that all giordano members got their membership extended to Christmas this year

Comment

Originally posted by mico
                            Hi

I just bought a pair of cord 3/4s and pants-dusky pale pink in size 25.

Thought i could definately fit in so removed the tag before trying at home. End up, cant fit in.

You gals think i can exchange it? my reciept gone already. Or worst case. got to sell off at 35% off.

Anyone interested? :roll:

pm me....
                            u can exchange for it even w/o receipt. but not so sure if tag is remove. maybe you can give it a try.

Chinatown point OG also have e 20% off. and i find they have a wider range of clothes

Comment

Does Giodarno sell full-length corduroy pants?

Comment

i think they do

Comment

Working...
                                X