nice camis/spaghetti straps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice camis/spaghetti straps?

i think i'm a tad too fussy when it comes to buying clothes.. thus, the lack of variety in my wardrobe.

need some help from you girls! i want to get some nice tops.. where can i get nice camis and sphagetti straps? growing tired of the plain ones i have.. i look too boring! need tops that are long enough cause i have a long body.. not very comfortable with showing lotsa flesh around the waist..

TIA!

Hi chiri,

You could try future state or topshop, they have lovely stuff.

Comment

future state's sizes always depress me! don't know why but i always can't fit into their tops and bottoms! have given up trying to find any clothes from there. haha!

new season clothes from topshop?

me friend suggested mango.. but the camis there were like super body hugging and i feel FAT in them!

thanks majacqueline!

Comment

How about Dorothy perkins then their sizes are larger. I know what you mean about future state tried a skirt once. Took a medium and could get past my hips. Asked for the large, they don't carry large.

Comment

didn't know dorothy perkins sell camis.. must have been too long since i've went on a shopping spree. shall take a good look after my exams.. thanks again girl!

Comment

what about zara? i love their clothes!!

Comment

You can check our Far East Plaza and the Heeren. They have cute funky camis, not really those body hugging ones you dislike.

Comment

pills: zara? i always just walk in and out without taking a good look at their clothes. shall pop in since i have time (exams are finally over! )

gink: any specific shops? i do go shopping there but always can't seem to find any.. i think i'm too picky..

Comment

Hi chiri, actually I didnt always take note of the shops names at far east plaza as there are too many small shops where I usually zip in and out quite fast. I linger more at shops there have unqiue pieces unlike those very jap, kawaii type.

Comment

i don't go for the japanese and kawaii styles too.. ok! maybe i should take a better look at the shops the next time i go to FEP.. but it's either there's too many people in the shop. or the shop's clothes are too packed till i don't have the urge to go in and have a good look throught them..

Comment

i think abercrombie has cute camis with lace and sequins

Comment

i thought so too! but i haven't had a chance to lay my hands on them.. too broke whenever there's a spree going on..

Comment

can anyone recommend where to get nice n affordable spag or cami?
                          i'm always wearing tanks cuz i've broad shoulder and i'm 75C... very difficult to find tops that suits me and dun look so busty..
                          thanxz!

Comment

chiri, same here!

i'm still on the look-out for longish spag tops/camisoles that don't ride up to show the tummy. unfortunately i don't have a super flat, sexy toned tum i know shops like Giordano, Mango, zara etc offer basic spag tops but those have so much lycra in them it completely wraps up my rounded tummy

i also want something that's of decent quality and won't change in shape drastically after a few washes! i've found that some of the cheap stuff does that - however it also really depends on the material.

Comment

jo_ee: i understand your feeling totally!! it's sooo depressing when i go to mango and try on the spags! the material is so thin and it's so tight around the tummy area that it makes me feel like ! it's absolutely :puke:

luv_shan: wow! you're the envy of many girls! hee! would wearing black ones help? or try those non stretchy types? or with prints on the bottom? so it wouldn't draw attention to your busts?

Comment

Working...
                              X