White shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White shirt

I'm on a lookout for white shirts. My ideal one would be a puffed long sleeved shirt with some details (e.g. ruffles etc). Do you all have any idea where can I find these kind? I went to alot of places but couldn't seem to find the perfect one. Am so disheartened :bore:

same here i am also looking for a nice white fitted shirt with france laces at the ends, anyone knows where i can find one?

Comment

argh. i have a white semi-fitted shirt... with ruffles on the front... i thought it was so pretty when i bought it on ebay... and now i think its too much for me. ruffles are so not me

Comment

Re: White shirt

Originally posted by tAbBiE
        I'm on a lookout for white shirts. My ideal one would be a puffed long sleeved shirt with some details (e.g. ruffles etc). Do you all have any idea where can I find these kind? I went to alot of places but couldn't seem to find the perfect one. Am so disheartened :bore:
        you should have more choices towards x'mas season cos more people will wear white esp for x'mas carol.

Comment

Budget, Tabbie?

Where have you NOT looked? I'm thinking Country Road.. not sure though!

Comment

<$100. I've looked so many places. G2000, british india, zara, mango etc. Still can't find the ideal one. I went country road too. But don't like the material. Not very formal

Comment

tabbie, try Space. There's an outlet in Citylink and they sell shirts with puff sleeves. HTH.

Comment

try esprit? they have nice white shirts if you're lucky

Comment

Thanks girls. I tried both places already. The puffed sleeved one is a short sleeved one. I need a long sleeved one. Esprit designs are too casual. They look better when you pair them with jeans instead.

Forgot to add, I'm actually going very formal. Black skirt, white shirt, blazer. But I was thinking of getting a nice shirt so that I can wear them for other occasions

Comment

I like shirt from Celadon, at bugis. Good quality and design. HTHs.

Comment

huili, what's the price range like?

Comment

Yeah Esprit. I got this nice white shirt with slightly puffy sleeves and feminine frills at the cuff from Esprit.

You can also try G2000, Zara and Mango.

Comment

sugarbean, you got it recently? I didn't see that around!

Comment

has anyone gone to the extent of getting shirts tailored? was watching one episode of the oprah show where stylists were invited to revamps someone's wardrobe and one of the essential items listed was "a white shirt" that should be changed every few months once they yellow or go out of shape.

thought about it and think that's true. also looking for white shirts that r slightly casual... anyone?

Comment

gg5 !

esprit has nice and fitted ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X