Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLUFF website~

hey gals,

those gals who like fluffy clutch from fredfare.com, here FluFF's official shop website[only shows its collection.. no prices. but got provide online shops & its local shops].

fluff url:::
    http://www.fluffshop.com/
    Last edited by purin; 30-10-2004, 07:26 PM.

ooooooooh they are sooo cute!! love the pyjamas.. naughty girl got me lemming

OT, but the webby design is really nice..!!

love the poodle collection!
    darn, its flash so can't steal the piccies... :piss:

me loves the tootsie tote. wanted the poodle clutch from fred flare before it went OOS

Comment

i like the bowler bag!

but what are the prices??? :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by cUpcake23
        i like the bowler bag!

but what are the prices??? :huh:
        hey.. sorry. i blur.. that shop i provided.. do not sell .. just show its collection.. and provided online shops & local shops [in its country].

as for bowler bag, i found it on one of online shops which are provided by fluff website.

here http://www.angelicdreamz.com/store/fluff.html

Comment

Shortcut to ""where to find fluff""" section on the right side of Fluff website.

http://www.fluffshop.com/stores/index.htm

Comment

Originally posted by yellowrachie
            ooooooooh they are sooo cute!! love the pyjamas.. naughty girl got me lemming

OT, but the webby design is really nice..!!

love the poodle collection!
            darn, its flash so can't steal the piccies... :piss:

me loves the tootsie tote. wanted the poodle clutch from fred flare before it went OOS
            yeap.. cute~~~

yah flash.. i do not like it.. -.-" hey, i discovered one website which sells some same stuff from fredflare.com.. like soccer clutch, fluffy clutch etc..

here url :: http://www.geneccentric.com/handbagsframe.htm

Comment

wow...the mark up is rather high as compared to fred flare...

Comment

-deleted-
                Last edited by purin; 30-10-2004, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Too expensive! I don't think they are worth so much! :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by lovedust
                    Too expensive! I don't think they are worth so much! :roll:
                    yupz..

Comment

Any one bought any fluff stuff? Where is it available in Singapore? Thanks

Comment

available at trufflebags which is pushcart at raffles city level 2 the cart is named le ressiance and abc stationary at raffles place market place and queen's couture at heeren orchard and quessential at madarin hotel

Comment

Originally posted by beatrice_beauty
                          available at trufflebags which is pushcart at raffles city level 2 the cart is named le ressiance and abc stationary at raffles place market place and queen's couture at heeren orchard and quessential at madarin hotel
                          To beatrice_beauty: Thank you for your reply Do u have any idea whether the price the same for all this places that sell fluff?

I am actually looking for the traincase Hope they would have all designs

Comment

Originally posted by vienne
                            To beatrice_beauty: Thank you for your reply Do u have any idea whether the price the same for all this places that sell fluff?

I am actually looking for the traincase Hope they would have all designs

if u want to buy traincase the cheapest and available stock in variety of design go to abc stationary at market place raffles city i just bought a pink poodle traincase $39.90 on monday

which traincase design you are looking at ?

my other fluff stuff i bought at either truffle bags or queen's couture they carry their stuff on and off so once itz's snatched up they may or may not bring in depends u want the price 4 which item i can roughly quote u i a few fluff stuff

Comment

Originally posted by beatrice_beauty
                              if u want to buy traincase the cheapest and available stock in variety of design go to abc stationary at market place raffles city i just bought a pink poodle traincase $39.90 on monday

which traincase design you are looking at ?

my other fluff stuff i bought at either truffle bags or queen's couture they carry their stuff on and off so once itz's snatched up they may or may not bring in depends u want the price 4 which item i can roughly quote u i a few fluff stuff
                              Thank you for ur reply I am looking for the Black top and pink bottom with one poodle in the middle... it is of quilted design and inside is sort of satin....

Like the 1st pic from thie webby http://www.angelicdreamz.com/store/fluff.html

just went to A"n"BC stores at raffles city but they do not have
                              Last edited by Princessy_Love; 31-08-2006, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X