Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to advertise a newly established blogshop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to advertise a newly established blogshop?

Hey ladies,

Just re-establish my blogshop, Need some good advice on how to promote my blog to be know to others.

In the past, i use to do tagboard taggin on other blogshop, but now it does not seem to work as well as in the past. also in the past, Mocca was one advertising tool that I use to advertise and it worked really well, now.... Mocca has fallen like a falling star in terms of people going up there to look for good deals, and they charge for listing too....

Are there any other alternative in advertising that you guys can suggest? Cheap and effective?

love
    evelyn

If u can afford it, try advertising on FB. U see all those ads at e side?

If not den probably u got to rely on word of mouth by ur frenz or wadeva..

Comment

try this 88DB, another advertising site.

it also very popular now to get bloggers to advertise for you. most of them will be happy enough to blog about your shop by just giving them some of your products.

ultimately, word of mouth is still the best, good luck!!

Comment

Thanks alot for the help babes (: I will try out 88DB, facebook is off budget for the moment (:

Comment

Hi,

You can start off with social net working website like facebook or twitter. Set up page in fb and ask your friend to join them...

Dariel

Comment

how about google ads? not sure how it works though.

Comment

facebook advertise need money one is it?expensive a not?i want to advertise my hubby billard centre....

Comment

Maybe advertise your blogshop through facebook is an available ways

Comment

Facebook!

I've seen alot of people tagging strangers on their product photos. Rather rude, but it works too. Though I would suggest you tag your friends with their consent. I would usually be repelled to buy from those stores that do random tagging..

Comment

Originally posted by dreamingofyou View Post
                    Facebook!

I've seen alot of people tagging strangers on their product photos. Rather rude, but it works too. Though I would suggest you tag your friends with their consent. I would usually be repelled to buy from those stores that do random tagging..
                    I actually get super annoyed by random shops tagging me, and I will delete them immediately and not even look at what they are selling.

Addie from The Cat Hag
                    thecathag.blogspot.com
                    Last edited by CozyCot_Rose; 28-08-2011, 12:44 PM. Reason: Referral Link is not allowed (account ban if too much)

Comment

word of mouth, social media sites, when your pocket is big enough then go for advertising.
                      at the moment, WOM is the best. Go to your friends, tell them about it and get them to share it with their friends who they think are into blogshopping.

Comment

Hi actually if anyone is hoping to tag on my blog for advertisement I'm offering it for free just leave me a msg and I can include a thumbnail for you in my blog or even do review posts if you'd like me to. My blog dooeymeows.onsugar.com

Comment

I'm currently using Facebook to advertise, i guess this is the best and cheaper alternative. wonder how much those bloggers are charging if we want to advertise on their blogs.

owlloots.livejournal.com

Comment

Using Facebook to let your friends know is good. However, you might want to advertise with Gumtree or look out for new social media sites =D

Comment

Hello Dolls! <3 Check out my fashion rant and some really annoying styles in Singapore! Thank you so much, and tell me what you think about it?
                              Fashion Rant And Pathetic Stupid Trends! - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                              X