Love Kylie Lingerie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Kylie Lingerie

Hello... Anyone bought anything from there so far?

Cant really find their official webbie though...

look at these...

Nice! i like the 3rd piece

Comment

the first one is very "une-nana cool".

http://www.e-shop.wacoal.co.jp/nana/index.asp

Comment

They're alright. Some stuff are quite cute, although some looks a little trashy in person.

You can check out some of the range and also order from Zodee. International shipping is reasonable as they charge exact shipping if I remember correctly.
        Last edited by babyflite; 09-11-2004, 03:03 PM.

Comment

oooh zodee has so much yummy lingerie!! i love the Love Kylie line too! love that first bra lele! Nicenicenice!! :D

Comment

i'm not very into kylie, but the lingerie looks great!!!!

Comment

LK lingerie looks nice, a little on the naughty side.
              but i don't really like it that much. mainly cos the material is mostly manmade and therefore non-breatheable

that said, the ribbon sidetie undies are v v cute!

Comment

vixette! have you seen it in real life?

Comment

i have seen LOVE KYLIE undies in person in australia a couple of yrs back. they're similar to agent provocateur in design.. but cheaper. they are still quite ex though. most of the bras don't come in smallers sizes.. which is such a shame.

yeah zodee rocks big time = ) their stocks seem to run out fast too.

Comment

for zodee, is it t safe to take the normal mailing??
                    non insured. which starts from $6.50

Comment

yes i agree on the "trashy" part. was in Aust when it was launched..went there and didn't get a single piece even though i spent $600 on lingerie that day

Comment

Sharon, I think it's coz they use synthetic material like vixette mentioned, that's why they can look a little tacky. If they use silk and french lace on the other hand, they'll probably look much better. Although of coz that will bring up the price heaps.

For those wanting to order stuff from Zodee, obviously it's a lot safer to opt for a shipping method that can be tracked. However if you want to save money, I do find Australian Post quite reliable (I've only had one package lost so far).

Comment

Hi! Would like to hear you gals' opinion on these lingerie... http://www.his-n-her-wear.com/ ...also from Oz....will be uploading more pics along the way....thanks!

Comment

looks a little tacky n sleazy.. teehee

Comment

love this one...

Comment

Working...
                              X