Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reviews for your online loots (NO SELF ADVERTISING & NO SELLING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn pissed off. paid allthingslovely a total of $72 for 2 dresses inclusive of $2 postage.

the items arrived in a small envelope which split at the side, and Singpost had to reseal it with a plastic cover. and the stamp was only $1.

$2 for postage, and they used a too small envelope and $1 stamp! Is the stupid envelope worth $1???! Why are they profitting from postage charges?!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120523_225827.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	3607403

KY's cascading dress in black size M. got this off from KY's sales. i almost wanted to buy it when it launched 1st time @ SGD 40+, good thing i never got it at the price. KY's sales price is $24.90. the material is really soft, but after i wear it, the top part look loose on me, but the dress part looks fitting on me, so i feel that is kind of weird. in photo it looks fitting on both KY & the model. overall i feel it worth $25 but it does not worth $40+.

Verbal review for LB's Caldwell Top, the beads are really pretty! and is translucent, need to pair with something inside. M size fit me just nice. not much allowance. but i think if i get L will be too big. The beads need to take good care of it as i think it is easy to fall off.

163cm/55kg

Comment

• I bought these online, very cute and cheery! now cos got GSS so extra 10% off , all in all i paid like $14 only!! super great deal.
        Check out the other great fashion online buys , so tempted to get more, i ahve this bad habit to get the same design but different colour. Plus, free shipping and quick delivery. I bought mine on thur, got on sat afternoon.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Wendytan88; 28-05-2012, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• hello
          Anyone bought from Hollyhoque's recent collection HH Collection 157; Wow Wild Summer?
          They said they've mailed out last thurs but I haven't received my loots till now

Comment

• AE Kenza Sleeve Dress in Pink S

Cant upload the image from LJ..

Anyways, the material is thick and heavy and a very sweet pink..

My compliant is that it is too loose for a small size 4. wouldn't be keeping it..

And is this thread dead? The regulars dun seem to come here anymore...

Comment

• 1.) Orchid Odyssey Shiftdress (Black Orchid M) - Satisfy buy. 1st saw in preview, i want to get this dress already. I like the flowery prints and also the material is really good! Really satisfy buy.

2.) MGG WHEN EMBOSSED MEET FLORAL DRESS IN WHITE HAWAIIAN (L)
              This is a dress that I have it in oriental black and hawaiian prints! I realize the fitting for the original oriental black suits me better, i'm not sure why. But i still love this piece. Material is fab too! And considerable affordable for such a good material + design. You can wear it front V or back V also can.

3.) LOEF Overlap Pleated Skirt w/ Belt in Peach Size S
              I'm surprise that this dress is very light and breezy! Good for weather in singapore! intended to bring this skirt for overseas trip, it will be very nice! The belt that comes with it is at of good material, but the skirt material not worth a $39. More worth if it is price at around $25. Overall still satisfy with this skirt..

UK8/10 163CM
              Last edited by hyukshi-summer; 23-06-2012, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• MGP Slouchy Knitted Top & KY's Zara Inspired Pants Jegging (Black) L

The slouchy Tee is very very breezy and light weight to wear. I love it, it has became my essential tops for every week.
                The Zara Inspired Pants Jegging initially when i bought, i thought it was like pants, however, after i got it, it was more towards jegging, but the material used is thick and comfortable. wear it to work too!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120525_195402.jpg
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	3607466

BIG UK 8/10
                163CM

Comment

• MGP Slouchy Knitted Top & KY's Zara Inspired Pants Jegging (Black) L

The slouchy Tee is very very breezy and light weight to wear. I love it, it has became my essential tops for every week.
                  The Zara Inspired Pants Jegging initially when i bought, i thought it was like pants, however, after i got it, it was more towards jegging, but the material used is thick and comfortable. wear it to work too!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120525_195402.jpg
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	3607466

BIG UK 8/10
                  163CM

Comment

• Anyone knows where I can buy some fleece hats in Singapore? With those cute pink ears.. ;P

Comment

• I won a pair of tickets to Chic Kiss Love for The Fashion Uprising of 12 blogshops this Sunday at Zouk 1-9pm, anyone want to join me?

Comment

• I wish I can go with u but I have something on .. have fun n share with us your experience.

Comment

• Bought Waldorf Beaded dress from Agneselle last Sunday and received today (THAT WAS REAL FAST). THING is i cant ft in the Size S although I followed Pei Ling's size which i usually follow. Otherwise, the dress is very lovely and looks exactly the same as the pic. Anyone interested? PM me or email me at [email protected]

Size S in PINK
                          Agneselle — Waldorf Beaded Dress in Pink

Comment

• It's very frustrating that I bought from Love & Bravery a few times and it happened that the measurements stated on the website are very off. It happened to a skirt the previous time and since it's a backorder, I thought it won't happen again. When they realised the measurements are off, they just change it on the website without highlighting that measurements have been changed. I don't like that but their customer service has improved and they did a refund on the skirt.

But it happened again on my Lab Joy Flight Dress. Measurements on the chest state 17.5 but it was 15.5inches when I measure it. Measurements at the waist are off too.

But having said that, the quality of the dress is really good and material is soft.

Comment

• Blogshop Addict

Hi ladies
                              I am also an blogshop addict..Some of my favourite are LoveBonito (the 3 owners are so gorgeous), Flaunt and Lollyrouge. Am alway on a lookout for new blog shop as sometimes find the blogshops offer about the same designs..anyone who has new blogshop to share, do feel free to shareeeeee.

Comment

• Ladies do you find that MDS clothing are getting ex? There is a shop at Plaza Singapura call SeralaVogue at Basement 1 selling all item at $19. Do anyone know is this a blogshop or a foreign brands?

Comment

Working...
                                X