Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newly Hatched Tangs

Me bowled over. Anyone else?

the last time i went, its still quite messy and noisy(due to the renovation). made me feel like going.

Comment

renovation done? huh.. should go and have a look..

Comment

bright & cheery now, no longer gloomy. i used to feel easily when i shop on their 2nd floor. the colour combination of their furnishing made me drag my feet.

but RAS shoes seems more expensive there.

Lemming for Martina Pink shoes & clothes, Hey! Sister inner wear & Studio tops. die!!!!!!!

Comment

I like the dressing room! =)

Comment

I love the layout!and they carry this new brand called Martini Pink,yummy apparel!

Comment

i just came back from there, nicely done up, love the xmas deco, seems like wider range of clothes there n a bigger lingerie section..

Comment

Originally posted by ange
                I love the layout!and they carry this new brand called Martini Pink,yummy apparel!
                OOPS! Martini Pink, i got it wrong. Martina was in my mind. age is catching up....

The prices are perfect too! Hope their stuff are in limited qty & turnover for their new nos. is fast.

Comment

But seems like I have difficulty looking for all the brands i used to go for.. But hey! G-Star is there too! YAY! Staff discount.. haha

FCUK was previously on the second level, but now moved to the third. Had to search the whole place for it.. but the renovation is really great! Nice red seats at the bra fitting room

Comment

so besides do the poke bra test, can also poke the seats??
                    Last edited by Glossie; 19-11-2004, 10:17 AM.

Comment

You mean those under Tang Studio? i think their prices range from S$49++ to $89++ They are really comfy shoes.. my mum love them

Comment

I love Tangs Studio shoes for one simple reason ...... they carry it in size 3!!!!!!

Comment

i finally went to Tangs yesterday and with all the christmas decorations, the whole place looked so pretty! no longer ***** dim and oldish but it has now transformed into a really classy store!

and i so love the martini pink clothing too!!! yummy yummy!

Comment

pplz,any idea if martini pink is australian or...?

I cant seem to find any info on the brand,on the Internet

Comment

i thought Martini Pink was their revamped inhouse label?

Comment

Working...
                              X