Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bermudas / Shorts

hi all
    as above..like the giodarno cargo ones but are they still available? where can i find them?

any other nice ones?

i find the gio cargo berms abit too baggy for my likings...makes me feel like an uncle when wearing it...

I also wana ask where to get nice berms..esp girl's cut.....i saw so many guy's berms around beach rd bla bla..comes in lots of variety..too bad the smallest is waist 28 i think...far too big for me....

Comment

i saw some at samuel & klein, they are on sale for $28, i tried it its a bit tight but i think it looks uncle on me lol

Comment

same here i'm also looking for it .. but i don't like the baggy kind i want the straight-cut one and the length is until yr knee cap or above ... where can i find?????

Comment

If you are not really on budget, can go for the billabong or the ripcurl ones. Quite popular, and it feels comfortable too. Can try to get them at Flash and Splash at Heeren or CityLink...

And if you want cheaper ones can try those corner shops at far east. I use to get all by bermudas from far east...

Comment

thanks girl i will check out far east ..im a cheapo person lol

Comment

you can try 37degrees for girly cut berms cos their cuttings and designs are very nice..reasonable prices as well and some of them actually look like those found in roxy and ripcurl but at 3/4 the price.. HTHS!

Comment

anyone knows where to find straight tailored-like berms that ends above the knees?

Comment

Any cotters know where to get nice shorts at a reasonable price? I am sick of my jeans material shorts, wanna get some with girly design, or plain or some flowery one.

Comment

some shops at queensway sell pretty nice shorts! if not, just head down to FEP. i guess that's where we can get good deals!

Comment

I saw some nice ones from Mphosis and Mango too.

seems like its in season.

Comment

oh yes! mango has a few nice ones! selling at around $60 i think. they are like crop/capri pants and it comes with a nice belt.. the material is very comfortable.. maybe you girls can go check it out!

Comment

Extracted from ON website

Comment

Really? Okie, will check out this Thur, but I might be heading down to Bugis, accompany friends. Does Bugis sell any nice shorts? Which shops?

Comment

Get nice shorts from surfbabe at Pacific Plaza! I got one pair for $45. It's cheaper than roxy/ripcurl which are usually $59 and above...

Comment

Working...
                              X