Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthropologie

Has anyone bought their stuff before?

Wanted to check their quality before deciding if I wanna get any item.

Thanks !

their stuff are really pretty!!! but so da.mn ex!

Comment

baobei, their stuff is pretty good quality. If you compare it to Gap and Old Navy, it's way betterrrrrr ! do check out the sales section, their items go on sale very regularly. try not to buy full price. some colors online may be abit deceiving, colors might appear darker IRL. also, the sizes are true to the sizing chart measurements. HTHs !

Comment

Thanks for the feedback!

Their sale prices aint cheap either *chuckles*

I hardly buy Gap and never bought any Old Navy, how do they compare to Banana Republic?

Comment

hehehehe, I did manage to score some pretty cool stuff on their in-store sales racks so I am not complaining. somehow, their in-store sale items are even more discounted then the ones online. not sure why ?

the quality is pretty much on par with Banana Republic. of cos the designs/styles are really different. Banana Republic is more classic where Anthropologie is more bohemian.

note that Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic share the same parent company.

Comment

Yeah, I think Banana Republic own another chain too, can't remember which brand.

Oh that explain the throng of women in the anthropologie store, each arm with few pieces!!

Darn they are cheaper in store??? *sobs*

hm hmm shall I buy? *twiddle thumbs*
            Last edited by baobei; 15-12-2004, 10:14 PM.

Comment

is there an anthropologie store in Singapore? If not what I understand is that the website doesn't ship to Singapore..

Comment

No Anthropologie in Singapore. Are there more stores on the East or West Coast? I've only gone into one in San Francisco. The decor is amazing. Prices too! I went in for 2 hours for pure browsing

Comment

Originally posted by baobei
                  Yeah, I think Banana Republic own another chain too, can't remember which brand.

Oh that explain the throng of women in the anthropologie store, each arm with few pieces!!

Darn they are cheaper in store??? *sobs*

hm hmm shall I buy? *twiddle thumbs*

Is it Structure?

Comment

their shoes are to die for!

Comment

I just got a cute pink shrug from there!

Comment

I love what Anthropologie has online. I surf their website daily. It's my daily must-do. Unfortunately, can't afford what they have on sale.

Comment

Hey babes,

How do you guys order online from Anthropologie nowadays? Vpost Concierge wasn't able to place my order because they said Anthropologie doesn't ship to freight forwarders anymore.

Comment

hi everyonee....

im hoping to revive this thread..

i loooveeee the stuff at this website...

anyone knows how to order from this website? or anyone organising a spree?

thanks! =D

Comment

still trying here *chuckles*

anyone ordered from anthropologie website before?

Comment

Working...
                              X