Jeans Below A Hundred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeans Below A Hundred

I know we have a huge thread devoted to jeans, but most of the time, the brands mentioned there cost as much as you'd expect for the perfect pair of jeans!

Does anyone have recommendations for cheaper alternatives? That'll still fit well and look great of course...

For me, Zara and TopShop have been decent, but they're still pretty expensive!

giordano jeans? they are coming out with those super low jeans in different washes. some of those darker washes are on sale at $29 now.

i bought a pair of fox jeans for $69. theyre my favourite jeans for now.

forever 21 also has pretty affordable jeans.

Comment

Giordano ones expand a tad too much for me, but thanks for reminding me of those anyway!

Sorry for being so blur, but where can we find Fox or Forever21?

Comment

fox outlets can be found at wisma, taka, tampiness mall, bugis junction, junction 8 and suntec city if im not wrong. forever 21 is at wisma, opposite the macdonalds just outside orchard mrt station. check out the forever 21 thread.

Comment

thanks so much!

Comment

second FOX, received a pair for my birthday and it's very comfy. you can also try Dano, they do have some jeans there, it's also very comfy and under 50 bucks

Comment

I bought my Esprit jeans for $89.90 and so far they are the best fit I've ever had. I think all their jeans are below $100.

Comment

look in the perfect jeans thread? do a search eh?
                i think there are reccomendations there

Comment

i've heard that abercrombie does some nice jeans. One of my favourite pairs came from a little shop in far east-they cost $19.90! I think shopping for jean's mostly about looking around, and trying on lots!

Comment

Thanks so much for the recs girls!

Niv: will do! trying to start a new thread that's more focused so it's easier to find things.

Comment

Xue, i got a Forever 21 jeans that i like. Was $78.

I saw WH at Great World has some nice one that is $59.

Can also hunt at FEP for brandless one!

Comment

How about Mango jeans? Since the sale should be around the corner, there will be good bargains! I love their jeans, design is perfect for me.

Comment

Oh oh Xue! Now that OZOC is having a 30% discount, go get the jeans! I hope small sizes are still available! I love that a shortie like me can buy their pants and not have to alter the length! $65 before discount. One thing though, I'm not sure it's 100% denim, esp those in dark shades.

Comment

I'm liking the latest range of jeans at Mango. Fits like a glove and they're low with pretty okay washes. They're a tad costly at $95 a pair, but Xue I think they should fit you well too since our figures are kinda similar.

Comment

I am glad you started this thread. I simply cannot bear to part with a few hundred bucks just for a pair of jeans.

I think I'll go to OZOC tomorrow. Thanks Gloss.

Comment

Working...
                              X